Saturday, January 21, 2023

Honoring Dove

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm inviting you to visit The Free Dove with me once again, and sharing several more generous gifts available there with the free group tag "Blessed by a Dove". Since nobody is sure of when things will close down (depends on when the land tier runs out), the best advice I can offer is to try to get there as quickly as possible and check every display carefully. Palomma loved helping others, and I believe she would want everyone to enjoy her hard work as long as it's available. I am making sure Xan visits with me this weekend since there are men's clothing and accessories there too, and he used to come with me to help with the monthly mini-hunts but was generally focused on them rather than finding treats for himself. I appreciate that many gifts are compatible with mesh bodies and therefore suitable for everyone, not just the newer residents of SL. My landmark tonight should land you between the two displays featured in this post. Oh and as a reminder, there are condolence books you can sign if you have any words to share with her partner and her RL family.


My first stop of the day was the Spells & Charms To Go display, where I picked up several treats including this flirty [S&C] Irina Dress Fatpack. The dress has a daring diagonal hemline that rises high on the right hip, and the neckline has an extra swoosh of fabric for a choker-like appearance. We receive Freya, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizes in this gift, along with a 6 color HUD. The top stays white, and the skirt plus the trim look so pretty in any hue of the floral pattern. Did you notice the pearls all around the waistband? Great touch!


Maybe you are in the mood for something a bit edgier...Spells & Charms has that covered too with their {S&C} SkullZ Dress gift :) There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies provided, along with a HUD offering 6 textures that all combine black with a contrasting color. The leathery fabric has a striking sheen to it, and the skull on the front looks like it's replacing a bow as the closure for the string that is laced through the bodice. 


The weather may be chilly outside in my part of the world, but that will not stop me from visiting warmer climates in SL and wearing the lovely [S&C] Anitta Romper while I do so. The halter style top has a bare back all the way down to the shorts portion, fluttery satin tied neatly in the front. It fits Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and includes a 3 texture HUD so you can select from the two seen above or a black and white version with solid shorts and a floral print for our top. I love them all, so it was tricky to choose until I reminded myself that there are no wrong answers since we can choose again with a quick click.


Not far from the Spells & Charms display,  you will also see that of anny's Fashion with several tempting gifts for us. This is their [AF] Ava Sexy Dress *fatpack* gift, an artfully draped maxi dress whose top and skirt are loosely attached to leave a flash of our waist on each side. The top has a fun pattern that resembles coral to me, and the solid colored skirt is gently pleated to fall just right. I also love the bows on the waist front and up high on the back, tiny appealing details :) This gift consists of eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes, as well as a 10 color HUD for plenty of variety. 


I randomly chose another anny's Fashion gift for my final look this evening, winding up with the cute and casual [AF] Cathrine Sweatpants and Crop Hoodie *fatpack*. Each piece is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with a 10 color HUD that lets you tint the hoodie and pants individually. I guess I was feeling matchy today ;) The sweatpants ride just low enough to show off a bit of bum cleavage, and the sleeveless hoodie is dusted with tiny white stars in all of its color options. 

I'm a little less overwhelmed with emotion about Dove tonight, so perhaps the shock is wearing off slightly. I was bowled over when I saw just how many people in SL were touched by her, and several people mentioned that she seemed to know when they needed a friend and was there for them. What a legacy to leave behind, truly the best way to be remembered as having made a difference to someone ♥. My weekend will be typical for me, as I'm headed to my usual farmers market in the morning and then mostly relaxing, catching up on household type things. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from The Free Dove:

Photo 1:
Dress: Spells & Charms To Go [S&C] Irina Dress Fatpack $0L FreeDove Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: {S&C} SkullZ Dress $0L FreeDove Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: [S&C] Anitta Romper $0L FreeDove Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: anny's Fashion [AF] Ava Sexy Dress *fatpack* $0L FreeDove Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: [AF] Cathrine Sweatpants and Crop Hoodie *fatpack* $0L FreeDove Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Curious - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARYA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment