Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Sweets From Sugar Dolls

 Hiya everyone! Tonight felt like a good time to visit Sugar Dolls, with their group being currently free to join and plenty of group gifts and group-only lucky boards waiting for us. There is also a gift board in the room below the gifts room (where my link will land you) that is frequently refilled with gift cards, so you can choose your own treats too :) Their style is generally playful and flirty, as is fitting with a name like Sugar Dolls with a skull as part of the logo, and many of their fashions have HUDs for multiple color or texture options. That always make me happy, as it provides variety without overloading my already jam-packed inventory ;) My looks tonight are a combination of group gifts and lucky board prizes, as I hung out for a little while and had good fortune since the boards change quickly.


First I slipped into the {SD} PENNY PINK group gift, and all I could think was wow! This set includes the bra, sleeves, panties, and skirt, each in sizes for eBody, eBody Juicy, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Legacy Pushup, Maitreya, Maitreya Pushup, and Petite mesh bodies. Since they are separate pieces, we can choose which to wear or remove a piece here and there during romantic times. The belt with single garter is attached to our skirt, and the panties are a thong style. I was drawn to all the lace trim, bringing the romance for sure.


{SD} MELLY is another terrific group gift that I couldn't resist sharing, particularly this time of year. The tube top and shorts each include sizing for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn bodies, with a generous HUD that features 20 colors each for the top, its trim, shorts, their trim, and then 20 different images for the front of the top. I had fun here choosing contrasting colors for the trims while coordinating with the unicorn and the LOVE image, but you can certainly keep the trim the same hue as the main clothing if you prefer. I think I'm ready for a hot summer outing now, don't you?


Lucky boards have called to me ever since I arrived in SL, back when they were mainly lucky chairs and always had crowds around them waiting for the letters to change :) So it is not surprising that the 10 lucky boards at Sugar Dolls made me smile, and I was rewarded by winning several treats like this {SD} NAMI FATPACK. The bare shouldered top and belted shorts are separates that fit Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies, and as you can tell there is also a HUD that lets us select from 22 colors apiece for the top, shorts, and all trim. So three sections of buttons, with the third handling ruffles and belt all at once. This is another timely look that is going to be a big part of my summer wardrobe.


The lucky boards seem to have decided that I need a sexy skirt set too, as my initial also showed up for this lovely {SD} Karol prize. The tube top has a few buttons open for a flirty appearance, and the skirt's similar style allows the panties to peek through in the front. We receive Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes each for the top, skirt, and panties, with a HUD that offers 43 textures each for the top and skirt, plus 22 coordinating solids for the panties. I didn't necessarily mean to pick pinstripes for both skirt images above, but I was a little distracted by RL during taking these pictures and well, the stripes are attractive ;) You can still tell that there are solids, stripes, and other assorted patterns (mostly floral) among those 43 textures.


Lady luck smiled upon me again for my final look of the evening, which is the [SD] Suellen - FATPACK prize. The jumpsuit has ruffled sleeves and a strappy back, with a keyhole opening in the front beneath a loose tie. The jumpsuit and shoes each fit Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with a choker that we can adjust as needed. The choker has a pretty scarf attached that flows down the back, and while the choker itself stays brown, that scarf can be changed with the same HUD that offers 43 patterns for the jumpsuit. The shoes stayed pink for me, and I'm not sure if I overlooked a separate HUD or something on the HUD I did locate in the folder, but I love the style of the shoes and will happily wear them with this outfit or any other they might match :)

Some weeks just feel destined to be chaos, and apparently this is one of them for me. First a situation that is brewing was brought to my attention, and I cannot do anything but wait for fallout to happen. Then while taking these pictures this morning, I found out that someone close to my heart developed health issues that are very painful, so I was and am deeply concerned for their wellbeing. None of what's going on is anything I can change or help with, so there's a helpless feeling of waiting and worrying which is not very productive. I hope you're all having a much more pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts and Prizes from Sugar Dolls:

Photo 1:
Outfit: {SD} PENNY PINK $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: {SD} MELLY $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: {SD} NAMI FATPACK $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: {SD} Karol $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: [SD] Suellen - FATPACK $0L Lucky Board Prize

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Twist - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DANNA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment