Saturday, June 10, 2023

All The Colors 2 Hunt

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we explore the CMH 'All The Colors 2' Hunt by Cheeky Monkey Hunts. There are several stores offering prizes for $1L or exclusive offers for $25L or $50L, all hiding inside rainbow striped bows. The individual designers get to decide how many and which price points to provide, so we get to visit their stores and see what wonderful treats we can claim :) Of course, the website acts as our tour guide, with links and preview images as well as some handy dandy hints to find each prize, so please have that open while you dive into this vibrant hunt. 


My first look is the playful >>M2<< Casey Outfit Fatpack which is the $50L prize from Mayhem. The top and romper are each provided in Belleza Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes, with a HUD that offers 24 colors for each. That makes for tons of beautiful possibilities! The outfit shows off a flash of midriff, and is cut high on the back of the legs for a slightly cheeky view.


The top from that first prize I shared came in handy while I show you the >>M2<< Gina Skirt Fatpack which is the $25L prize from Mayhem. There are sizes for Altamura, Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies included, as well as a HUD with 25 denim hues. The skirt is a micro mini, with two pockets on the back beneath the intricate seams. All the textures have golden rivets across the waistband and down the front like sailor pants. So many great details!


Next I changed into the charming $1L Tea Lane prize called ~TL~ Pride Stripes Nikki Jumpsuit. It fits Kalhene, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, and is awash in luscious rainbow striping. The deep V neckline and flared shorts create a lovely silhouette, don't they? 


Please give this image a click to see our $25L prize from Harambee-Gwassi even more clearly :) Their 4 Rainbow benches multisit with garden trellis & Bengal cat is quite thoroughly named, as there are four colors (blue, lilac, lime, and the pink shown above) of rainbow benches, with a modest 2 land impact each, and a few singles poses (like the drinking one I'm using that gave me the tasty coconut cocktail to wear!) and couples poses. Then we can add the cat with sounds (just click them for purrs and meows) for just 1 LI, and the planter with pink mandevilla that is also just 1 LI. They all look terrific together, but can be placed separately or rearranged however suits your personal living space best. 


My final look of the evening is more home decor in the spirit of Pride month, the very affordable $1L prize from Splintered Creations named SC: Proud Love. Where do I even start to explain why I adore this so much? It is also affordable from a land impact standpoint at just 1 LI (as a skybox dweller I am used to budgeting them carefully), has copy/mod permissions, and just bursts with positive messages and imagery. I think the "More Love Less Hate" on the right spoke to me first, because that's really what it boils down to for me. People complain about it being 'political' whenever a company is publicly supportive of the LGBT+ community, but I don't get why treating other people kindly is a political issue. So yes, spread love because it is the most valuable 'free' thing you can give to someone ♥.

Whew, so my double coronation (two permanent crowns put in) yesterday went well, but they are slightly bigger than the temps so they made my entire bite shift since my teeth all feel like they've ever so slightly moved around. It gives me flashbacks to the days of wearing braces, yet the new crowns look fine and floss fits between them so I probably just need to be patient. My dentist mentioned he'll be at the farmers market tomorrow (we ran into each other there once before and he knows I go every week) but I am not going to say anything to him about it if I see him because that's just rude when any professional is off-duty. I'm glad he and his family like it there too, and we told his assistant about it so she seemed interested as well. Otherwise my weekend plans are mostly here at home, with relaxing being the main priority :) I hope you all have a beautiful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from All The Colors 2:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Mayhem >>M2<< Casey Outfit Fatpack $50L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 2:
Skirt: Mayhem >>M2<< Gina Skirt Fatpack $25L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 3:
Outfit: Tea Lane ~TL~ Pride Stripes Nikki Jumpsuit $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Decor: Harambee-Gwassi 4 Rainbow benches multisit with garden trellis & Bengal cat $25L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 5:
Decor: Splintered Creations SC: Proud Love $1L Hunt Prize

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Cupcake - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - REFLECTION cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment