Monday, November 27, 2023

SLMB Black Friday Event

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a quickie that we have to hurry to, since I just found out about another event that ends on the 30th! It is the SLMB Group's Black Friday sales event, and the group is free to join. There are discounted sales items galore, and we can even pick up free group gifts by looking for small bags (upright, top folded over, light tan color) at many of the displays. I had myself a ball unpacking things and trying them on, like a mini Christmas when I got home :) I apologize for the short notice, as I prefer to try to give you as much time as I can before an event or sales time ends but this info just fell in my lap this morning and I did a 180° to change all my plans to get this out to you ASAP. Chaos, but worth it!


My first look of the evening is the playful TD Spoiled Who Me Set gift from Taylor Designs. The top says "Spoiled Who Me" with a sassy queen bee (well there is a crown...) beneath the words, and comes in sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. The short denim skirt fits Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies, and the purple heels which lace all the way up are provided in sizing for Maitreya and Reborn. There are also silver hoop earrings and matching chain necklace with resize script built in, so we can adjust and even wear these classic styles with other outfits too if we wish. For the record, lol, I'm not spoiled but sometimes I think my avi is! 


I kept the mini skirt on but changed tops, to the dazzling [DIESELdeluxe] Ester Top Blue Latex gift :) There are Kupra Bimbo, Kupra Original, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes included for this shiny cropped tank top that is almost brief enough to resemble a bra. Then I added the Artattoo Stars gift, which looks like a Pokémon named Ditto beneath an arc of multicolored stars. We receive BOM layers and and Omega applier, in 50%, 75%, and 100% opacity so you can choose how dark or fresh the tattoo appears. 


Next I slipped into the DbD Babygirl Shirt gift from Designs by Danielle, idea for the chilly weather that is upon us :) It fits eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies, with "Babygirl" in fun golden script across the front. I chuckled when I saw how the sweatshirt is almost long enough to cover the miniskirt but leaves that tiny sliver peeking out, as I used to wear denim miniskirts in my youth with long sweaters that came down almost that far on the hem. 


The skirt was useful here too, so I could share another terrific top called *KD* Riah tied top blue. KaiDesign has provided sizing for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies of this lovely bandana style top. I'm a big fan of blues and greens together, as it makes me think of ocean views :)


For my final look of the night, I went a bit more fancy with the Brunsen Couture - Lacone Sexy Dress Black Jeans gift. This ruffled halter dress with playful cutouts comes in Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizing. The deep black denim fabric gives the dress a sharp look, and I must admit I'd love to see this style rigged for the new LaraX body with it's extra shapely breasts since they play peekaboo with us so seductively in this design :)

Weekends are just always too short, aren't they? I had an awesome time though, thanks to a treasured friend visiting and sharing the Saturday thanksgiving part 2 with my family :) The weather got rainy today so I took a brief walk when it slowed down, but it was still a cold drizzle that didn't really inspire me to go very far. Tuesday when the nearby salon opens I'm going there in person to find out who they are referring my now-retired stylist's clients to for cuts and colors, then scheduling a cut only for now. I need to get the bulk and weight reduced to get these headaches to ease up, and 14 months is far too long between cuts. My mom messaged me a little while ago to tell me that she was looking for our old neighbor's obituary (why, I have no idea) and found my ex-father-in-law's instead. Stepfather of my ex-husband, over a year ago, age 79 after a long battle with cancer. I feel sad for how much of his family has passed away in the past few years, as from local newspapers and social media I've been informed of the passing of 3 of his grandparents (I was with him when he lost one), both parents, and both stepparents, plus a slightly younger stepbrother. It reminds me to be extra grateful for all of my family members young and old, that's for sure. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for the SLMB Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Taylor Designs TD Spoiled Who Me Set $0L SLMB Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: [DIESELdeluxe] Ester Top Blue Latex $0L SLMB Group Gift
Tattoo: Artattoo Stars $0L SLMB Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Designs by Danielle DbD Babygirl Shirt $0L SLMB Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: KaiDesign *KD* Riah tied top blue $0L SLMB Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Brunsen Couture - Lacone Sexy Dress Black Jeans $0L SLMB Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Twist - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment