Tuesday, November 28, 2023

MGSN Group Goodies

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I was in the mood for variety, so I popped on my MGSN (Maitreya Gifts, Sales and News) group tag and visited some of their participating designers' stores. I found lots of generous gifts for us, completely free as there is no fee to join the MGSN group or to claim these treats. 


My first look comes from 1 Hundred., and is their flirty Sweet Spring Mini. Pink gift. The dress and matching panties are each provided in Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes. I'm such a fan of florals, and there is something very romantic about these shades of pink on a loose cinched strapless dress.


Next I had to bust out a 'modesty flower' which is how I refer to having to cover an overly visible bit or bob (this time a nip) in Photoshop ;) The revealing culprit is our [AF] AmyLee Sexy Blue Chiffon Dress gift from anny's Fashion, possibly named for the amazing lead singer of Evanescence. The top of the dress is sheer lace, with a ruffled solid skirt and lots of slender straps that really add something special. We receive sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies in this thoughtful gift. 


I also visited Spells & Charms where I happily claimed their {S&C} Nova Dress (G&N) gift for MGSN. The G&N stands for green and nude, two colors of this same beautiful silky dress. Each are packaged with sizing for Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. The golden chains that cross the back are a perfect match the one that acts as our halter neck strap, so pretty!


Another irresistible gift you can claim with that MGSN tag is the {Le-La} Anuenue Set Gift, out in the separate room that the store has dedicated to group gifts. The top and skirt will each fit Erika, Gen X Classic, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Flat, Petite, Reborn, and Reborn Juicy mesh bodies. I was very drawn to the sheer sections providing the flirt factor, just like the diagonal hem and fun strap on the left leg. 


One more look for the night, I also visited Composer Girls Fashion (confession - it was a return visit from Black Friday shopping the other day ♥) and grabbed their !CGF-*Calida Gray* Complete Jeans Outfit group gift. I'm a huge fan of their style, and really appreciate that their looks nearly always include footwear and accessories to help us get fully dressed in a snap. The jacket is provided in Dragon, eBody, Fox, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous sizes, while the jeans and belly chain each come in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. The heels fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink feet, and the accessories continue with 2 necklaces, a bracelet for the left wrist, and a pair of earrings, along with a nose piercing not shown. I get a kick out of knowing I can mix and match among their outfits too, as versatility is essential in SL if you don't like wearing the same thing every day.

It was a decent day here, and I went on a brief walk to get out of the house so I was glad it wasn't raining anymore or overly cold. I have a few ideas about blog posts for this week, so we'll see how that plays out :) Sometimes making plans seems to attract chaos, so I am keeping silent for now about what I might be working on soon. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: 1 Hundred. Sweet Spring Mini. Pink $0L MGSN Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: anny's Fashion [AF] AmyLee Sexy Blue Chiffon Dress $0L MGSN Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Spells & Charms {S&C} Nova Dress (G&N) $0L MGSN Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: {Le'La} Anuenue Set Gift $0L MGSN Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Composer Girls Fashion !CGF-*Calida Gray* Complete Jeans Outfit $0L MGSN Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Twist - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment