Hiya everyone! Tonight we head into the weekend with some fresh new glam from the CMH Hollywood Glamour 4 Hunt. There are $1L prizes and exclusive offers for $25L - $50L hiding in participating stores, inside star tiles that look like they could be from the Hollywood Walk of Fame. You'll want to peek at the Cheeky Monkey Hunts website for the links, hints, prices, and previews of the prizes found at each stop. The designers get to decide how many and which prices to offer us, and they have really gone all out to bring us fashion, accessories, poses, home decor and more for men, women, and dinkies. It's a pleasure to show you some more fantastic treats from this hunt :)
We start with the $25L exclusive from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. called FAMOUS-ish Tee. The image on the front has a very classic Hollywood feeling with a large star, film strips, and lots of gold sparkle, with "FAMOUS-ISH" across the front which made me chuckle :) I did share their other 2 offerings in my first post of this hunt, so it's exciting to share this one as well. The unpacker HUD lets us choose from standard mesh sizes or eBody Classic, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Reborn, Waifu, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizes. Just click the size you need and hold onto the HUD for future reference.
Speaking of chuckles, I got another good one from our Gramma's "GLAMBITCHOUS" wmns knotted Tee dollarbie :) My first thought was glamorous with the word bitch plopped in the middle, but then I felt like the word ambitious is in there too, at least the sound of it? The style is very flattering with the tied side, and I love the golden swirls that do add some glam. There are fitmesh standard sizes included as well as sizing for eBody Classic, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Lara X, Reborn, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. With this and the prior top, I'm wearing the white pair of Delizio jeans from their marketplace gift that is a full fatpack in BOM and appliers for Maitreya and Omega.
If you'd like something even more fancy for a fun weekend outing, I'm going to suggest the Psyche's Pstyles Razzle Dazzle Gown Gold Ed for just $1L. It's a funny coincidence that I am showing you goodies from them two days in a row, but not surprising since I am a huge fan of theirs :) This stunning strapless gown is provided in fitted standard S and L sizes as well as eBody Classic, Legacy, Maitreya, Lara X, Nhumana, Reborn, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body versions. I like the way it hugs our curves so sleekly, not overly tight but just enough.
Next the ART & FASHION - FREEDOM OUTFIT is an amazing $1L prize with some clever accessories. The long gown comes in Freya, Isis, Venus (each Natural, Perky, Pushup), Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with arm decorations in the same size set. Since they are separates, we can go with or without them to suit whatever mood strikes us :) Even the matching choker I'm wearing here is included, and it is adjustable for easy wear. I am also admiring the artwork on the dress, naturally, and it seems to be a woman screaming while her hair flies upwards to turn into birds in flight. Sometimes a powerful scream is freeing, and hopefully she is releasing stress or fear. There's also a $50L exclusive offering hiding here, to be sure to check the hunt website for that hint as well.
Our final look of the night is a gorgeous $50L exclusive from Artistic Eye. Their ~AE~ Monique Top n Skirt Red consists of the brief top with crossed straps both front and back, and the widely pleated skirt with gold chain belt around the waistband. Each of these are designed to fit Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Perky, and Reborn mesh bodies. There's something really special about red satin, and I really think it needs to be shown off during a weekend excursion!
I am so ready for the weekend :) The baker/chef at the farmers market I go to each Saturday is making crepes for lunch, savory (veggie or chicken and spinach) and sweet (apple, I forget the other flavors LOL) so I'll be eating good the next couple of days. My choices are preordered and should be ready to go actually, which makes things easier for her and for myself. Last week I saw 4 cute dogs, but I'll be happy just seeing my favorite little buddy (the Boston terrier, no his name isn't Buddy but it's unusual so best not to mention). I'm having trouble with the book of faces still, LOL, so it seems I'll have to try putting the link to my post in the comments instead of in the FB post itself. Their AI couldn't tell what the problem was, aren't I shocked...I also had it reviewed choosing the option that I think their AI misinterpreted my posts as spam, and they let that same software do the review. Sigh. My apologies if you follow me on there but don't see my posts. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!
Credits:
All Hunt Prizes and Exclusives from CMH Hollywood Glamour 4:
Photo 1:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. FAMOUS-ish Tee $25L Hunt Exclusive
Photo 2:
Top: Gramma's "GLAMBITCHOUS" wmns knotted Tee $1L Hunt Prize
Photo 3:
Dress: Psyche's Pstyles Razzle Dazzle Gown Gold Ed $1L Hunt Prize
Photo 4:
Dress: ART & FASHION - FREEDOM OUTFIT $1L Hunt Prize
Photo 5:
Outfit: Artistic Eye ~AE~ Monique Top n Skirt Red $50L Hunt Exclusive





No comments:
Post a Comment