Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Another Visit to Bon Odori Festival

Hiya everyone! I have some more lucky board prizes to share from the Bon Odori Festival I blogged about yesterday, and I'm doing so from my new home. I moved from one rental to another for a change of pace, and am really excited about it. So let's have a look at those prizes that I'm also thrilled about!!

First we see a very fun prize called Mini White Net Dress and Parasol set, no store associated but the creator was yuna21 Steig (no stores in picks, nothing in profile). The pretty lace umbrella has a built in hold pose, and opens and closes on clicking, but I had to adjust it as it was in a strange default position floating in front and above me instead of in my hand. It was an easy fix and I quite enjoy it. The dress is provided in XS to M sizes, so a nice range and I had no trouble fitting it :)

I feel like a sexy Snow White with a twist or two! This fantastic outfit is a prize created by Whitening Brune, no store in profile picks but she does have a marketplace store linked in her profile. This outfit includes the mesh dress in S and XS, the big bow on the back that looks somewhat like a collar (resize menu built in), the flexi sleeves, and hair bow with flexi lace that is mostly being eaten by my curls ;) With all those separate pieces, you can wear this outfit in many different ways so it's beautiful and versatile.

I had fun with this photo because you get to see a non-clothing lucky board prize too and it's a cute one! My toaster friend there is a lucky board prize from {Aya} and is called Kawaii Toaster. The left shows its resting state, then the right shows it about to prepare toast. It even has a >_< face for while it's toasting the bread. My shirt is a lovely lucky board prize from Kai, and looks great from the back as well as the front with that pretty heart and beads. Sizes S, M, and L are included.

If you want to feel like a rock star, these prizes will help you on your way. The shirt is a lucky board prize from [*.::&Y::.*] called Opened Ring Top, and I am loving that animal print! The guitar is another lucky board prize, this one from Witch Babe and called V-Kill Skull & Rose. It comes with a HUD with animations for playing and for dancing with the guitar, so I had a lot of fun being silly :) 

This prize from Spiral is surely an elegant one, called Side Slit Jumpsuit. I love the gold of the top accented by the silver of the belt, and black always looks so sharp when contrasted with metallics. This style is all about glimpses, the flashes of skin on the legs and in the back and even the sides of the top. I love it!

I have no nail note of the night because those are the Slink default nails, untouched by any appliers....I was getting script error messages and found out that I had to get a redelivery at the Slink store to update to the newest version, so I did that and applied my skin but never got around to doing my nails. Perhaps tomorrow I'll find something extra special for them :) Meanwhile I hope you're all having a beautiful evening, many magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Bon Odori Festival Lucky Boards:

Photo 1:
Dress: Mini White Net Dress  & Parasol Set XS~M size  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: Lucky B /  Mesh Rainbow Tight XS,S size  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 3:
Top: kai Camus black  $0L Lucky Board Prize
Toaster: {Aya} Kawaii Toaster  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:
Top: [*.::&Y::.*] Opened Ring Top  $0L Lucky Board Prize
Guitar: Witch Babe V-KILL SKULL & ROSE  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 5:

Outfit: ..::SPIRAL::..Side Slit Jumpsuit LB  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Demelza - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG OCT 2014 Lorelay Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment