Monday, August 3, 2015

Lucky Boards Galore

Hiya everyone! If you enjoy lucky boards as I do, I have a great place for you to visit with over 50 lucky boards for an anniversary event! Head to a club called Black Fox and get your clicking finger ready. When you visit there is a set landing point with a TP board, click the one with the hovertext Black Fox 1st Anniversary TP, then follow the red arrows to the West. You want to go all the way to the edge of the sim west :) Here is a look at just a few of the myriad of prizes you could win.


First we have this adorable romper from MIYABI, called HanaKoi. It is a one piece mesh outfit in standard sizes, and those koi on the leg are so pretty.


This beautiful gown is one of the prizes offered by Blue Moon, the name is Chrysanthemum and it comes in standard mesh sizes. The lovely style with those unusual straps in the back makes this worth a second glance from behind.


I love this sweet sundress from ChikaLabo, and I even remembered that they offered it in another pretty color for the Kiyomizu Hunt which I blogged in late June. I am still clearly a fan of theirs and this cheerful flowered dress.


This sweet casual shorts set is from Piyori, and the delicate checked pattern is great for the summer. Those are separate mesh pieces in standard sizes, so you can mix and match those sizes if need be.


Finally this is from Karin, such a cute collared shirtdress with a charming floral pattern. I was definitely excited when my initial showed up on this board! I must admit, there is a weird sense of satisfaction from winning a prize as opposed to just having it handed to you, rather how hunting for a gift makes me feel a bit more like I earned it ;) Silly perhaps, but regardless of how I come by them I am always grateful for the freebies I find and the terrific designers who share them with us.

Nail note of the night: I am sporting a dazzling dollarbie from the marketplace, courtesy of DiAna and named Glitter. There are 6 shimmery colors to choose from on the HUD which is designed for Slink nails.

It has been a fairly typical Monday, and I suppose the most interesting part of my day was watching deer playing in my backyard. Usually the fawns (we usually see 3 at a time, with 2 adults who seem to be their moms) play and gallop around as fast as they can, but this time one of the moms decided to join in the playfulness :) We have been putting out salt licks for them and they certainly enjoy them, along with the other food we offer. Well it's time for the credits, so have a great day/evening and many magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Black Fox 1st Anniversary Lucky Boards:

Photo 1:
Outfit: *MIYABI* Romper::HanaKoi_BlackFox  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: Blue Moon [Bm] Chrysanthemum [LBver]  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: ::Chika:Labo:: flower dress lime  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: .:piyori:.Strap Tank Top&Shorts  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 5:

Dress: Karin Collar Shift OneP LB Fuji  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Nails: DiAna Slink Fingernails HUD - Glitter  $1L Marketplace Dollarbie

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Dolly w/Roots - copper
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Eshe Tan
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment