Friday, October 23, 2015

Entice at Free Dove

Hiya everyone! I did mention the last time I blogged a Free Dove Hunt that there are 3 designers offering hidden prizes this month, and tonight I am showing you a sampling of the 10 gifts from Entice. You will be looking for 10 small trick or treat bags in various Halloween colors, and as with all the Free Dove hunts there are plenty of nooks and crannies to check so I suggest floors, corners, behind boxes on counters, and those mannequins do love holding freebies :) So let's have a look at some of those prizes.


This is their Be My Baby Outfit in Gold, and you will find those cute matching Be My Baby Ballet flats in a separate prize. These aren't numbered, so your best bet is to use a new favorite trick of mine...derender (in the right click menu after hitting 'more' twice, then I choose temporary) each prize after you find it so you won't keep accidentally rediscovering it. If you teleport away and return, the temporary derendered items will too.


This intriguing dress is called Delilah in Orange Tiger, and I must admit my first thought was that The Flintstones never looked so sexy. Once I tried it on though, I was fascinated by the pattern that shows up in certain lights, Xan sees as a maze and I think of a motherboard for some reason. The dress is mesh in standard sizes, the fishnet tights are a system layer and optional of course.


I guess we have gone in a vastly different direction with this dress, considerably more subtle and quite lovely. This is the Love Song Dress in Yellow, and as you can see there is a slender mesh mini dress beneath a cloud of flexi skirts, three to be exact. There are the main flexi skirt, and two optional for left and right, but my photos of the one vs. three were barely any different so I am simply showing all of them on the right. You would do well to try them all on, twirl around a bit and see what fits your mood the best if you want to decide how to wear this beauty.


Lots of shades in the green family tonight, aren't there? We have another pretty mesh gown with optional flexi add-ons, this being their Lovesick Gown in Moss. This may be one of my favorites of all the mixes of mesh and flexi I've seen, since it is subtle and looks equally great with our without, so two amazing dresses in one, for free!


One last glimpse of green for the night, this one is something casual. Mandi Tunic Dress in Green comes in standard mesh sizes, and for this weather I am thinking a nice pair of tights or jeans would be a good addition. Either way this is a playful style that I am pleased to add to my wardrobe.

My nail note of the night is the same as the last time I blogged from a Free Dove hunt, an Omega HUD from Ezmerelda's called Glazed French. As long as you have the Omega compatible version of your Slink hands/feet,  you can visit the Omega store and join their group for free and buy the Slink Omega HUD for $1L and apply it to all your Slink parts. Then any Omega nail HUD will work on your nails just like this :) Without joining the Omega group, you can buy the HUD on the marketplace for $99L but honestly I preferred and greatly appreciated saving those lindens. I hadn't applied it to my flat feet until this morning as I found out the hard way, hehe, but as you can see I did so without a problem and my toes got a nice matching pedicure.

The weekend is here, yay! I am looking forward to my usual Saturday farmers market routine plus some Yoshi's Woolly World, a deceptively tricky game that is adorable and addictive. We all deserve smiles, things that make us happy, so that is what I wish for each of you this weekend (and always). Magical magpie hugs to all!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Free Dove Hunt: Entice:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Entice - Be My Baby Outfit - Gold  $0L Free Dove Prize
Shoes: Entice - Be My Baby Ballet Flats - Gold  $0L Free Dove Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: Entice - Delilah Dress - Orange Tiger  $0L Free Dove Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Entice - Love Song Dress - Yellow  $0L Free Dove Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Entice - Lovesick Gown - Moss  $0L Free Dove Prize

Photo 5:

Dress: Entice - Mandi Tunic Dress Green  $0L Free Dove Prize

Nails: Ezmerelda's- Glazed French {Omega Nail Appliers}  $0L Free Dove Gift

Hair: Magika [01] Shimmer
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Zahra Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment