Sunday, October 4, 2015

Spookify Your Nails

Hiya everyone! I am pleased to share with you the first part of the nails from the Spookify Your Body Hunt. I decided to split it into 2 posts so it's not so photo-heavy, so now you already know what to look forward to in tomorrow's post as well. I do have a sexy outfit from the same hunt to start out with though...

This is a very playful lingerie set from ~KRAKT~ which is just called Spooky Gift. It includes system layers of top and bottom and stockings, along with appliers for Maitreya and Omega. I used the Omega applier on my Slink feet for the first time and as you can see, that worked out just fine :) First life me is not a fan of spiders by any stretch of the imagination, but Second Life me apparently isn't opposed to rocking an occasional outfit with several spiders and their webs, in some sensitive places no less. The little faces and ghosts on the fabric are really cute, too.

In the first photo I was wearing the glossy black ghosts from Hello Dave's wonderful gift for this hunt, which is prize #1 and called Spookify. The HUD works for Slink and Omega, and has a generous 25 buttons in 5 rows with a note explaining that the top and third rows are the glossy versions of the same designs in matte on the second and 4th rows. Those are the single ghosts in 5 colors in the left photo (matte on my left hand, glossy on the right, hard to tell the difference in the photo) and the multiple ghosts on the right half of the photo. The bottom row has 5 solid glossy colors, shown on the very right of the photo. I'm going to suggest you click all these photos to see their full size and appreciate the details :)

Glasgow Grin is store #3 in the hunt, and was set for sale for $1L instead of $0L (the number of hunts going on at once and variations in price have got to be confusing if a store is participating in several) so here is what you get for your tiny little linden. Their HUDs are for Omega and Slink, and have 8 different black designs on the pumpkiny orange background color. I think my favorites are the ghost with his tongue out (my right index finger) and the haunted house silhouette (left index) or perhaps even the black cat on my right middle fingernail. They're all good choices, and mixing and matching is fun!

Our last set of nails for the day is the one I gave a slight sneak peek of yesterday, #22 from {Purrsnickitty}. Their Webby Nails come in two HUDs for Slink fingers and Slink toes, and the toes is (still) the only one that works for me. As you can see though, the toes HUD allowed me to apply to individual nails to each fingertip, so you can see all 8 colors with their artfully draped cobwebs.

Well, as our weekend comes to a close, I hope you've all enjoyed yours, whatever you wound up doing. I'd have to say mine was a fun one, with plenty of things to appreciate about it. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Spookify Your Body Hunt:

Photo 1:

Lingerie: ~KRAKT~ Spooky Gift  $0L Prize #13

Photo 2:

Nails: Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Spookify (Slink/Omega)  $0L Prize #1

Photo 3:

Nails: ~Glasgow Grin~ Samhain Nail Set [Omega & Slink]  $1L Prize #3

Photo 4:

Nails: {Purrsnickitty} Webby Nails (Toes HUD)  $0L Prize #22

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Dolly - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG JUNE 2014 Poison Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment