Saturday, October 17, 2015

Saturday Autumn Love

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some more glimpses of the Autumn Love Hunt prizes I have found, and just a reminder that the hunt runs until the end of the month so you have about 2 weeks to find a few dozen boxes textured with the hunt sign image. Just follow the hints on their blog and you can enjoy these terrific gifts as well.


I am so taken by the beauty of both of these prizes, and my avatar looks very thoughtful like she's daydreaming about the places she should wear them. The stunning dress is from Get Frocked, called Autumn Love Dress and prize #32 in the hunt. Standard mesh sizes are included. As for the jewelry, prize #12 is the lovely Autumn Hunt Gift Necklace with Butterfly and Heart Earrings from RedRose Jewellry. I love how the necklace and earrings coordinate with each other without being identical, and the colors are terrific for any season really.


This outfit from Nocturnal Needs is prize #30 in the hunt, and includes several system layers for the bodice, velvet mini jacket, fishnets, ripped pants, and the sash and fall scarf. Not shown are a pair of boots that use invisiprims, which takes me back several years in time; those were the predecessors of alpha layers and are transparent boxes used to block out part of the system foot. I don't think they work with many viewers, they didn't seem to be working with mine. *Note: a quick google search shows that Linden Labs killed invisiprims in 2011, so I'm still quite baffled why they are used here.*


No matter how hard I try, I usually catch myself blinking occasionally ;) Perhaps I was just overwhelmed by how pretty and playful this outfit is. This is the prize from #37 Cheeky Parrot Boutique, the Autumn Love Hunt Skirt Set and Xena Boots. Each part, including the boots, is provided in several mesh sizes for a great fit. The pattern on the top and boots is wonderful for autumn.


Finally I'd like to wrap up with a closer look at the nails I've been wearing to blog this hunt the past few nights, prize #16 from Rad Designz. Their Slink and Belleza HUDs each feature 6 background colors with the delicate leaf edges, in brown, gold, orange, green, purple and red. Great for a wide variety of outfits, or do a skittles manicure with several of the shades if you prefer.

It was a busy but enjoyable day here, typical for a Saturday for me, and I hope you all had a good one as well. Sending a multitude of magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Autumn Love Hunt:

Photo 1:

Dress: GET FROCKED Autumn Love Dress  $0L Prize #32
Jewelry: RedRose Jewellry Autumn Love Gift  $0L Prize 12

Photo 2:

Outfit: Nocturnal Needs NN Fall Gift  $0L Prize #30

Photo 3:

Outfit: Cheeky Parrot Boutique ~CPB~ Autumn Love Hunt Skirt Set & Xena Boots  $0L Prize #37

Photo 4:
Nails: [:Rad Designz:] Slink and Belleza Fall  $0L Prize #16

Hair: TRUTH Ami - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Eshe Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment