Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Hunt Prizes and Group Gifts

Hiya everyone! Today I explored the Flowerage Hunt and its many dollarbie gifts, and their blog very helpfully lets you know if you are looking for a male, female, or unisex prize at each stop. I also heard about a store called MH Unique Design with plenty of group gifts for joining their free group, so I headed there as well. It was a fun and fruitful morning!


I am so ready for spring in this terrific prize from Euphoria Couture! Their EC - Demure dress in Green comes in standard mesh sizes, and you'll also find delightful extras such as the yellow earrings that are hiding under my hair (sorry about that, they're cute daisies) and the pink hair flower shown, plus those wonderful stilettos in green for Slink high. I feel perfectly coordinated and that makes me happy no matter what the season. Just $1L when you find the hidden tulip.


This lovely Flowerage Dress is from Sparrow by Design, and is their dollarbie prize for the hunt. You can wear the simple sheath dress alone in standard sizes, or you can add the skirt and add-on (which seems to fill out the back with an extra layer) with it to add a long peplum effect and an extra layer of flowers, both in the same mesh sizes. I like it both ways, so I will let my plans for any given day dictate which way I choose to wear it.


Over to MH Unique Design, I am showing you just a couple of their many group gifts tonight, starting with their Lavinia Outfit in Denim. This top and jeans come in system layers as shown, along with appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, TMP and Omega. They seem to be a very mesh body friendly store, which is increasingly common but still worth noting. 


I couldn't resist the colors of these MH-Alegria dresses, from left to right they are green, purple light, and purple, and are all included in standard sizes each for a very generous group gift. The gifts can be found when you first enter, then more when you go upstairs and to the right in a separate room. There are also lucky boards for group members, so the benefits just continue to add up :) 

My nails tonight are the Slink Utilities HUD so no major nail note tonight, but I do have a hair note. My new 'do is from Truth Hair, their latest release at the Enchantment event called May. There are 2 different versions (this is one side showing, the other has both in front of the shoulders) and 2 different bangs styles for each version; there are also 2 versions of crowns included, one on top and one tilted to the side, an optional accessory for when you feel regal :) Those glorious waves spoke to me...they said "buy me!" so I did ;) I have very little self control when it comes to Truth hair, and when my RL hair was longer and if I had a super good hair day, my hair almost looked like this.

I hope you are all having an enjoyable day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Outfit: Euphoria Couture EC - Demure - Green $1L Hunt Prize #14

Photo 2:

Dress: Sparrow by Design ~SbD~ Flowerage Dress $1L Hunt Prize #15

Photo 3:

Outfit: MH Gift-Lavinia Outfit Denim-Top&Jeans-applier $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Photo 4:

Dresses: MH-Alegria Dress-Mesh $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Hair: TRUTH HAIR May - gingers  for Enchantment Event

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Ines Tan Nat CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment