Sunday, May 22, 2016

Fishing for Sn@tch Grab Bags

Hiya everyone! I have featured 7 Seas fishing prizes from Sn@tch before, but just in case here's a reminder of how it works: you purchase a 7 Seas fishing rod just once ($100L for a casual rod that doesn't use bait, or $350L I think it is for the Pro rod that you can buy bait for to increase your catching chances and rarity) and then every 2 weeks Sn@tch changes their set of prizes to fish for. There are dozens, probably hundreds, of places to fish in SL with your rod, and the custom prizes at various stores can include just about anything. Once you own your rod, you own it forever, and I use the pro rod which I've had for several years but fish unbaited to save $lindens. It has been a great investment for me, fun and relaxing :) The prizes this round at Sn@tch are 20 grab bags, I love when she does that as they contain a great variety of wardrobe builders. Other rounds usually involve several components that can be mixed and matched for a set of outfits.


This lovely dress is in grab bag #1, Sn@tch Mariah Brocade Pouf Dress in taupe. I really love the ornate designs of the flowers, and the buttons are a cute touch. Standard mesh sizes are provided for a great fit.


This adorable shirt and charming skirt are each from separate grab bags, so keep on fishing....grab bag #2 contains Sn@tch Patches Sequin Peasant Top in blue, standard mesh sizes. I love the sheer ruffles on the sleeves and hemline. Sn@tch Delaja Beaded Maxi Skirt can be found in grab bag #5, standard mesh sizes also. I mostly paired them simply for the convenience of a top and a bottom together, but the more I look at the picture the more I'm liking the color combo and the Boho style. Usually I'm scared to mix patterns, to be honest, but I think I am getting braver.


Another fun pairing can be found here, starting with the Sn@tch Lorde Flannel Top in red from grab bag #4. It is provided in standard mesh sizes, and who could resist that little tie at the waist? I matched it with grab bag #12 Sn@tch Go Out Skinny Jeans in Faded which also come in standard mesh sizing. The back is a little low cut, so you will be able to sport some cute bum cleavage ;)


My last look of the night is a fantastic dress from grab bag #7, Sn@tch Dora Boho Dress in Green. The style and the color are both very much me, RL and SL, body skimming but not too tight and with an intriguing texture. 

Nail note of the night: tonight I have been having fun playing with the newest weekly Hello Dave group gift, a wildly patterned variety called In Print featuring 5 bright colors in an assortment of animal prints. There are similar palettes available for Lazy Sunday if you hurry :)

It was a pretty decent day here, and I hope you're all having a good evening. Magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from Sn@tch 7 Seas Fishing:

Photo 1:
Dress: Sn@tch Mariah Brocade Pouf Dress(Taupe/All Sizes) $0L Grab Bag #1

Photo 2:
Top: Sn@tch Patches Sequin Peasant Top (Blue/All Sizes) $0L Grab Bag #3
Skirt: Sn@tch Delaja Beaded Maxi Skirt (Silver/All Sizes) $0L Grab Bag #5

Photo 3:
Top: Sn@tch Lorde Flannel Top (Red/All Sizes) $0L Grab Bag #4
Pants: Sn@tch Go Out Skinny Jeans (Faded/All Sizes) $0L Grab Bag #12

Photo 4:

Dress: Sn@tch Dora Boho Dress (Green/All Sizes) $0L Grab Bag #7

Nails: Hello Dave VIPs - In Print $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Honey - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Phraya Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment