Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Rainy Days and Tuesdays

Hiya everyone! I know the song actually goes "rainy days and Mondays always get me down", not Tuesdays, but I was having a bad enough day that I didn't feel up to blogging Monday at all so I stuck with it. I'm back and sorry for missing a day, I'm hoping the unintended break helps me with fresh eyes and a happier spirit. Tonight I have a wonderful dollarbie prize from the Crazy 4 Kawaii 2 Hunt, and some free gifts to be found at the Designer Circle event with no group even needed. So let's take a peek!

Nerdy Girl always brings out the fangirl in me, and their prize for the Crazy 4 Kawaii 2 Hunt is no exception. These adorable Berry Sweet PJ's are just $1L once you find the smiling pink star, and I'm in love with that little bunny holding his strawberry on the top. The top and the pants with berries scattered all over are each provided in standard mesh sizes.

Over to the Designer Circle, this is a free gift offered by TentatioN and is their Pamela dress Fatpack. You'll receive not only the dress in standard mesh sizes, but a HUD with 7 different texture options, two of which are shown here. Not all are this bright, but the vivid colors appealed to me today :)

Two separate gifts here, let's start with the top from 1 Hundred. This is their Pretty Tank in Pink, and includes system layers plus a HUD with a huge range of appliers for boobs or bodies, just click the various tabs to see what is available. I did notice Omega so that is helpful to many. The pants are from MOoh! and are their Clara harem pants, now I admit when I saw the word harem I was expecting the style with the crotch hanging down about the knees. As you can see, it is a different type of harem pant with a fun attached belt and cuffed ankles. I think it works well with plenty of styles of top, so have fun with it!

It is also no secret that I'm a big fan of Sn@tch, and they have a gift out at Designer Circle also, this eye-catching Passionata necklace. It comes with a HUD for 5 color choices each for the pendant and the chain, so you can mix or match as I have above. 

Our wrists are not neglected either, as you can see here :) These stunning bracelets are our gift from Loordes of London at Designer Circle, called Eirene #1. The top is #1A and the bottom #1B actually, both with reset scripts built in and defaulting to the right wrist. 

I have used the Slink Utilities HUD for my nudie nails tonight, hehe, so no real nail note tonight. I am relieved to be in a better frame of mind and am looking forward to brighter days ahead, which I wish for all of you as well. Magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Pajamas: Nerdy Girl )*NG*( Berry Sweet Pjs - Crazy 4 Kawaii Hunt $1L Prize #12

Photo 2:
Dress: * TentatioN * GIFT .::DC::. FATPACK Dress PAMELA $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:
Top: 1 Hundred. Pretty Tank. Pink $0L Free DC Gift
Pants: MOoH! Clara Harem Pants $0L Free DC Gift

Photo 4:
Necklace: Sn@tch Passionata Necklace $0L Free DC Gift

Photo 5:

Bracelets: Loordes of London-Episteme Eirene-#1 $0L Free DC Gift

Hair: Elikatira [e] Miya - Redheads
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lolita Tan 05 CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment