Monday, May 16, 2016

Anniversary Gifts From The Instruments

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have another event's anniversary to help celebrate, The Instruments is having their 2nd anniversary and most of the vendors are generously offering presents free to all, no group needed. The event runs until the 27th, so you have almost 2 weeks to head over there. Enjoy!


I couldn't resist starting off with a lovely tribute to Prince in the form of this gift from Selene Creations. I listened to Purple Rain a lot back in the day, so it was quite a treat to see the photo from the album cover immortalized here. It's included in several fitmesh sizes including standard, Belleza, and Slink. I accessorized with another anniversary gift, the Kawaii Bara Choker from !IT! which includes a HUD that offers resize options plus 16 flower colors to choose from. Personally I love the winged heart on the choker itself, and any added versatility from a HUD makes me smile.


If you're in the mood to twirl around in some fluttery flexi, be sure to pick up the lovely Sand dress by Lyrical B!zarre Templates. It includes the skirt and system layer pants and top, along with an Omega applier. 


In a similar color scheme as that last gift, we have a short and sassy number from KL Couture called Julia Brown, with a resizable belt to fit over any of the standard mesh sizes of dress included. That subtle paisley print on the blouse goes so nicely with the hounds-tooth on the skirt.


Another fun anniversary gift is courtesy of Two Foxes, their Lorraine Dress in an intriguing pattern that reminded me of Spirograph (am I showing my age? LOL) or perhaps a crocheted layer over a classic sheath dress with cuffs and collar. This comes in standard mesh sizes plus a fitted version, so it sounds like a good fit for many of you.


I am wrapping up the evening's post with a sexy bodysuit which is our gift from Katak, their Maillot Body Black in system layers as shown along with appliers for Maitreya, Belleza, and TMP. I also decided on some playful pops of color, in the form of the gift from (CW) and their Layka jewelry set. It includes the necklace, bracelet, earrings, and ring with resize scripts for your convenience, and I greatly enjoyed the look. 

Nail note of the night: LUNA has out a terrific gift for Slink nails, their Music Instruments Gift with a HUD featuring 5 different designs of various musical symbols on either a black or a white background, so 10 options altogether. There are separate HUDs for Slink hands and feet, but I'm hoping most of us have upgraded to the body parts that are compatible with either :) It's great that they include both though, just in case. 

Yesterday was more tiring than I expected and my family visit was several hours longer than planned, hence my need for finally getting some sleep which cut out my blogging time. I am sorry, and I did miss it, so I'm glad to be able to post tonight :) I hope you're all having a great day/evening and that your week is off to a good start so far, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Gifts from The Instruments 2nd Anniversary:

Photo 1:
Dress: [Selene Creations] Prince Dress $0L Anniversary Gift
Choker: !IT! - Kawaii Bara Choker $0L Anniversary Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Lyrical B!zarre Templates! - Sand $0L Anniversary Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: .::KL Couture::. Julia brown $0L Anniversary Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Two Foxes Lorraine Dress $0L Anniversary Gift

Photo 5:
Lingerie: :.: Katak :.: Maillot  Body Black $0L Anniversary Gift
Jewelry: .:(CW):. Layka Jewelry Set (THE INSTRUMENTS Gift) $0L Anniversary Gift


Nails: .::LUNA::. Body Art - Music Instruments Gift - SLink Nails $0L Anniversary Gift

Hair: Magika [01] Later
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Kendra GG April Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment