Friday, May 27, 2016

Tres Chic Anniversary Gifts

Hiya everyone! Tonight we get to help the Tres Chic event celebrate their first anniversary by visiting and enjoying a lovely shopping venue, plus there are many gifts to be found. Most are free, a few are $1L, and just a couple needed a free group tag (but none of the ones I am showing tonight). It is always a treat to see so many new fashions from various designers in one place, and there sure are a lot of anniversaries the past month or two :) 

My first look is actually three gifts in one. The wrap dress is from BlackRose and is provided in several sizes, including standard, fitted, Slink Physique and Slink Hourglass. I thought the color of the belt was a fun match for the gift from LIZIAAH, their mesh silver bracelet. You can see a closer look in the inset of the intricate details, really impressive! Finally I couldn't resist the Petite Mort gift of Lennon round specs to shade my eyes. This isn't their only gift for us, so be sure to keep an eye out ;)

Sometimes while unpacking things, I get a case of the squees because something is just that cute, or suits my mood perfectly at that moment, and this whole outfit made me squee! The Penelopa overalls and top are our gift from EVANI, and both the overalls in beige and the top in strawberry are provided in standard sizes plus Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique for a wide range of bodies. I had the pleasure of accessorizing this look with both items found in the gift from [sYs], the Jamie Bag shaped like an adorable bear and the POP bracelet for the same hand. I really enjoyed this playful look, as you can tell.

Hilly Haalan has a delightful dollarbie gift for us, that one tiny linden will get you the very pretty Nikki Cut Out Top PLAINS shown here in standard sizing, plus the earrings and necklace you see with it. I really appreciate that color, and the style is just right for the summer. I am sporting a pair of shorts from the marketplace to cover my buns, lol, and because I needed them to show the next gift effectively.

If you are looking for a new tattoo, I would suggest this lovely free gift from Nanika called Night cat. The pretty kitty is silhouetted on a crescent moon with flowers, and those blossoms trail their way around the thigh to drape all the way down the back of the leg. The system layer is shown, but the gift also includes Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink appliers. My sexy shoes are also a Tres Chic gift, courtesy of -KC- and called Mewsin Plateau Mid Feet. This includes Belleza, Maitreya, Mesh Project, and Slink versions, all for the Mid heights which I am quite fond of. 

Well I had a busy day that ended much better than it started, since dental visits are never fun but when they run out of nitrous while you're comfortably drifting away...not a pleasant eye-opener. I was able to get a nap in before heading to my parents' for a nice dinner though, and tomorrow is farmers market day :) I hope you all have some enjoyable plans for the weekend, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from the Tres Chic Anniversary Round:

Photo 1:
Dress: BlackRose Wrap Dress Gift $0L Event Gift
Glasses: Petite Mort- Lennon round specs $0L Event Gift
Bracelet: LIZIAAH [LIZ] Mesh Silver bracelet $0L Event Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: EVANI- Penelopa Overalls/Top $0L Event Gift
Bag: [sYs] Jamie Bag (hand) Gift 1 $0L Event Gift
Bracelet: [sYs] POP Bracelet (R) $0L Event Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Hilly Haalan [hh] Nikki Cut Out Top PLAINS $1L Event Gift

Photo 4:
Tattoo: .::Nanika::. Night cat Gift $0L Event Gift
Shoes: -KC- MEWSIN PLATEAU / MID FEET $0L Event Gift


Shorts Photos 3/4: Targyn-RippedShortsBlack $0L Marketplace

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elira - gingers at Uber
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Mady GG MAY 2016 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment