Thursday, July 21, 2016

Thursday Hair Fair Gifties

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am sharing another handful of gifts from the Hair Fair 2016, this time from the Backlot Central sim (Iridium). There are 4 sims involved plus adjacent sims to cam from, in case the sim you wish to visit is full when you go. I highly recommend stripping down to avoid lag, so leave the mesh body & bits at home (I waddled around in my lego feet and hands and a system layer outfit) and check your script count to make sure it's as low as possible. I was at 6 scripts for my visits and still crashed many times, but I do have crashing issues occasionally. This is one event that is always worth the visit :) As usual with the Hair Fair photos, please click each so you can see it full size since they are pretty big.


My first look of the night is the gift from Little Bones, with their beautiful Gem hair and its Variety HUD. This gives you 8 Natural and 8 Unnatural coloring options, all great choices and I must say, quite flattering to this versatile style. Love those waves!


Our gift from Alice Project is called Faye II and consists of two different lengths of this sleek sexy bob with basics and mirror ombre versions of each, plus a bevy of HUDs for every imaginable color or combination. They include Anime, Basic Colors, Basic Naturals, Color Essentials, Essentials, Fading Spring, Glitter & Streaks, Essentials Color Ombre, and Essentials Mirror Ombre. On the left I chose a base color from the Basic Naturals, used the Streaks option (found on every HUD) and added a lighter shade from that same HUD for my streaks. The middle is from the Glitter & Streaks, but I didn't use the streaks feature just chose a pretty red with purple streaks built into the color already. The right is the Long version of this hair, in a pick from the Fading Spring HUD. On the left, I'm not giving myself side-eye, just trying to decide which length works best for me ;)


I feel like a mermaid again! This is Damselfly's gorgeous gift of Unity in rigged mesh, two different sizes (sm/med and lg) and several fully loaded HUDs: Bubblegums + faded, Dk Blondes + faded, Dk Browns + faded, Dk Reds + faded, Lt Browns + faded, Lt Blondes + faded, Lt Browns + faded, Lt Reds + faded, and Tuxedo + faded. You can see how pretty this looks from the back too, another very generous gift.


Perhaps you would prefer something in a shorter style, maybe an asymmetrical pixie? Head on over to the Iconic booth and pick up their gift, which is this playful COCO hairdo with All Hair Dyes included. The HUDs consist of bombshells, brunettes, obsidians, specials, vamps, and variety, and there are system layer hairbases along with a Lelutka HUD included as well. I can easily see that there will be times I choose this as an alternative to my usual updos or long waves :)

Outfit note of the night: another fun hunt prize from the Flirty Summer Hunt can be found in the cute crab at Moonstar. For just $1L you can claim this Flirty Red Bikini and Accessories which includes system layers, appliers for Tango, Maitreya, Slink, and Omega, and the sarong you can almost see in my first photo plus a pair of red sunglasses which both have resize scripts built in. The texture is unbelievable, those ruffles and bows on the bikini top look like they have to be mesh or sculpted, don't they? I was very impressed by them. While you're there, be sure to check their Lucky Boards and Mini Manias upstairs for some great free prizes with no group tag needed.

It was another busy day, tiring but overall enjoyable, and I am preparing for a few more hectic days ahead. I had a really good Pokemon GO day, hehe, finally being in an area with more than just the occasional rattata and pidgey. We have been warned of a heat wave in the area with temperatures of 105 degrees expected, so I need to be careful not to overdo. Anyone else who is about to have a hot weekend, please stay safe :) Have a great Friday, and magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Hair Fair 2016:

Photo 1:
Hair: little bones. Gem - Variety $0L Hair Fair Gift

Photo 2:
Hair: *Alice Project* Faye II $0L Hair Fair Gift

Photo 3:
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~* Unity Rigged Mesh $0L Hair Fair Gift

Photo 4:
Hair: ICONIC:COCO-HAIRGIFT 2016 ALL HAIR DYES PACK $0L Hair Fair Gift

Outfit: Flirty Red Bikini and Accessories by Moonstar $1L Hunt Prize

Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG JULY Katty Tan 2016 (New Group Gift)
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment