Monday, July 18, 2016

Fishing For the Garden of Evil

Hiya everyone! Tonight it is my pleasure to show you the newest Fish For This set at Sn@tch, their super sexy The Garden of Evil. It consists of 21 pieces to fish up with your 7 Seas rod (you will need to purchase it but no bait is needed to catch these prizes and it can be reused forever anywhere) and those pieces include system layers and Omega appliers for pants, a corset top, gloves, stockings, 7 colors of mesh skirts, even great accessories like shoes, a necklace, and system layer makeup! These components can be combined into so many possibilities, and it is pretty relaxing to hang out and fish near a dance floor and lucky boards. Remember, all these pieces are transferable so you can swap them among friends to complete everyone's collections faster.

For my first look, I chose the Sn@tch Snakeskin Corset Top in Black, which is the foundation of all the outfits I am showing. I am also wearing the Sn@tch Jeweled Gloves in Black, again courtesy of an Omega applier. The pants are the Snakeskin Pants in Black and also from an Omega applier, but these all have system layers to fish up as well. I am also sporting the Annette Club Heels in Black which are for Slink high, and the Eglise Necklace in black really complements the sweetheart neckline of the corset.

I kept the corset, necklace, and shoes on and added a few more fishing goodies :) The skirt is the Sn@tch Dita Corset Skirt in Army, and the stockings are Lacy Seamed Stockings in Black from their Omega applier, system layers fished up separately. The amazing lipstick I'm wearing here is the Sn@tch Ultra Gloss Lipstick in Blood. 

For this image, I am wearing two more colors of the Dita Corset Skirt, Eggplant on the left and Rose on the right. Please excuse the little glitch caused by my pose on the back of my thigh, I really wanted to show you the gorgeous garters on the back as well as the front, plus check out those sexy seams on the stockings! I have also added the other makeup prize here, Beguiled Eye Makeup in Silver, a stunning look for day or night.

Two more colors of that stunning skirt, you can see Silver on the left and Seafoam on the right. Each color is caught in a bag of 5 standard mesh sizes and the alpha layer, in case you were curious how that works. The variety of colors is just right for the tone of the outfit, rich and elegant.

My last look of the night is is the Slate color of the skirt, along with a closer look at the necklace, eye makeup, and lipstick from this fishing set. They are so beautifully crafted, I was thrilled to complete the set and be able to wear any of the combinations my mood leads me towards. Every two weeks or so these fishing sets are changed out, so hang onto that 7 Seas rod and set aside some time to hang out there if you enjoy free Sn@tch outfits as much as I do!

No nail note since you can't even see my nails because of the gloves, and my hair is that wonderful gacha from Truth Hair from a prior event but the gacha machine is now at the main store so $50L will get you one of 3 similar styles in one of many color sets. I finally convinced SL to deliver my notecard about a Caspervend boo-boo and got my 7 Deadly s{K}ins Apricot Slink body applier, so I am wearing my favorite of their skin tones today.

Hope you all have had a decent Monday, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All 7 Seas Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Top: Sn@tch Snakeskin Corset Top (Black) Omega Applier $0L Fishing Prize
Gloves: Sn@tch Jeweled Gloves (Black) Omega Applier Hud $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Snakeskin Pants (Black) Omega Applier $0L Fishing Prize
Shoes: Sn@tch Annette Club Heels (Slink Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Necklace: Sn@tch Eglise Necklace (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Top: Sn@tch Snakeskin Corset Top (Black) Omega Applier $0L Fishing Prize
Gloves: Sn@tch Jeweled Gloves (Black) Omega Applier Hud $0L Fishing Prize 
Stockings: Sn@tch Lacy Seamed Stockings (Black) Omega Applier $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Dita Corset Skirt (Army/All Sizes) $0L Fishing Prize
Lipstick: Sn@tch Ultra Gloss Lipstick (Blood) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Skirt Left: Sn@tch Dita Corset Skirt (Eggplant) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Right: Sn@tch Dita Corset Skirt (Rose) $0L Fishing Prize
Eyeshadow: Sn@tch Beguiled Eye Makeup (Silver) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Skirt Left: Sn@tch Dita Corset Skirt (Silver) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Right: Sn@tch Dita Corset Skirt (Seafoam) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:

Skirt: Sn@tch Dita Corset Skirt (Slate) $0L Fishing Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kera [Light Blondes] gacha prize
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - February 2015 Group girls
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment