Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Feeling Lucky Tonight?

Hiya everyone! I spent some time visiting various lucky boards and chairs, so tonight I am showing you a few of the goodies I won. I had good timing to get wild cards (?) on a couple of them, so that helps since you get that chance plus your own initial to look for. It was great fun visiting all these places, including one new to me. Let's see what Lady Luck rewarded me with...

First we have a jazzy little number from Lilbit Sass, whose free group tag you will need to enjoy their lucky chairs at both of their terrific locations. This is Avery - Splits - Royal Blue and has some lovely details like the golden braid down the center (front and back) and the sparkly texture. This includes many mesh sizes: 5 classic, 5 busty, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. I appreciate that versatility, and you will find plenty of sizes in all the products at Lilbit Sass from what I've seen.

This is the store that is new to me, Maxi, and they have a lucky board with no group needed to click it. This is the adorable prize, CNdress Fitted mesh wine V2PB, which comes in a single fitted size that worked very well with my Slink Physique body (just alpha'ed out a couple tiny areas with the Slink hud) and how cute is that crossed strap? The cuffs at the wrist are included, labeled Chouchou left and right, and there is a system layer of underwear enclosed as well. I really like the full short skirt, it has a flirty flare to it.

I visited a branch of **milky-way and found this adorable lucky board prize, *16-09 T-shirt & Summer Dress. Their single size is listed as fitting XXS to M, worked really well for me as you can see, and the striping is a very cute seasonal touch. 

One last look for the evening, this is one of the prizes from the 6 lucky boards at Moonstar which do not require a group tag. There are also 3 Mini Mania boards and 2 Midnight Mania boards above, so lots to see and click! This is called Kendall Lace Pants Set with MESH Jacket, and does include system layers and Maitreya and Omega appliers. The jacket is a size L which fit me nicely, but you could go without if you prefer. I love the colors, and the lace panels are perfectly placed to be sexy without revealing anything. 

I hope you are all having a great day/evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Dress: Lilbit Sass - Avery - Splits - Royal Blue SM $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 2:

Dress: Maxi CNdress Fitted mesh wine V2PB $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 3:

Dress: **milky-way *16-09 T-shirt & Summer Dress $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:

Outfit: Kendall Lace Pants Set with MESH Jacket by Moonstar $0L Lucky Board Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Loni - gingers
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG JULY Katty Tan 2016 (New Group Gift)
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment