Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Wednesday Blues

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some goodies from the Womenstuff Hunt again, with 150 stores there are plenty to share and I am loving every minute of it. As I've mentioned, there are hidden red t-shirts at each stop for either $0L or $1L and the website has hints to assist you in finding them. Almost 2 weeks remain since we have until the end of the month, so you have plenty of time to explore. I also have some eyeshadow and nails to show you from The Thrift Shop 15.0, courtesy of LIVIA for a very special price. Just to be clear on the title, I do not have the blues in the sense of being sad, but I noticed that most of tonight's photos feature various shades of blue. I find the color to be beautifully soothing and I hope you enjoy it too. All these discounted or free items won't give your budget the blues, either!


This lovely dress from Ducknipple has a simple style with an eye-catching polka dot pattern, and built in belt to complete the look. Even the dark edging accentuates the contrast of black and white. The dress comes in standard mesh sizes plus Belleza, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP versions. Just find the hidden t-shirt and it can be yours for free.


This casual flirty look is our prize from BARO@IBP called Mariz Hoodie and Booty Shorts, perfectly coordinated in grey and blue. The hoodie comes in what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes (5 standard, 5 classic, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) and the shorts include standard, Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, Maitreya, and TMP. This is a great look for doing something athletic in SL or showing off the effects of such activities, while relaxing afterwards.


Here we have a darker shade of blue, accented in cream colored trim, on the dress from Tiar called Dadys Sundays Girl. This comfy looking cutie is provided in standard mesh sizes, and can be worn casually or dressed up with your favorite jewelry. I tend to keep things simple so I will probably add a simple gold choker or set of bangles when I wear it next.


We head from casual to distinctly elegant, with this next prize which is from Whimsical Fashions called Butterfly Blue. Please give the photo a click so you can see it full size, as I could not bear to trim any of the details so it turned out to be a wide view. The gown itself is included in standard sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique, and Maitreya versions. The wrap for the arms is in a single mesh size labeled M-L and worked fine with my Maitreya and shape geared towards M, and the flexi skirt pieces are plentiful! There is a notecard explaining them, there are 4 parts for skirt 1 and two more for skirt 2, so you can wear as many or as few as you wish. On the right I am showing just the gown, no wrap and no flexi additions, and I can comfortably say it looks beautiful worn alone too. I urge you to wear it however you wish, try on the various additions and see how it suits you. This is a free gift if you find that hidden shirt.


Our last look of the night (which appears to be looking back at us!) is a better view of those nails and eyeshadow I mentioned in the beginning, the LIVIA::Dashed set from The Thrift Shop 15.0. They are discounted to $75L per pack at the event which is open until the 6th of May, and the pack choices are Catwa & Nails, Lelutka & Nails, Akeruka & Nails, or Omega/Tattoo & Nails. Each pack includes the corresponding eyeshadow HUD with 3 colors dotted by a bold design of dashes (I hid my eyelashes so you could see them even clearer) and a matching nail HUD compatible with Maitreya, Slink, Omega, Vista, and Tuty. The terrific nail HUD offers 12 designs to choose from, a random sampling scattered on my nails above, that same pink, purple, and blue in a solid color, half silver with dashes, center stripe with dashes, or solid color with dashes. Each pack is a fantastic value, and I am loving the crisp dashes with such pretty colors too. You can visit the Thrift Shop by clicking the link in the credits, and the LIVIA mainstore link is right here so you can see their full range of cosmetics.

Today has been challenging, I have some food sensitivities (not allergies, just lots of stomach problems since childhood) and ate a bit of two different dishes from the same restaurant that turned out to be way too spicy for me. Lesson learned, that was my first and last visit there. I really wanted to like it there, had only heard positive things, but I guess for a while I need to stick with safe, tried and true. I'm so boring when it comes to food. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
Photo 1:
Dress: Ducknipple WSH17 Dress $0L Womenstuff Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: BARO@IBP Mariz Hoodie & Booty Shorts $0L Womenstuff Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Tiar Dadys Sundays Girl $0L Womenstuff Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Whimsical Fashions Butterfly Blue $0L Womenstuff Prize

Photo 5:
Makeup: LIVIA::Dashed [Omega/Tattoo & Nails] $75L Thrift Shop 15.0

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: Elikatira [e] Miya - Redheads
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Uran Eyes - Fame $1L Fame&Fortune Hunt 2 Prize
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. NINA TAN 2016 (Omega HUD)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment