Friday, April 13, 2018

Hello Darkness My Old Friend

Hiya everyone! Tonight I will be showing you some more $1L prizes from the Darkness Inside 2 Hunt, so get ready to work your way through some hints and explore the stores to find black candles with dark pink flames. I figured it out yesterday, the pink flames are the female path and there are blue flames for the male path, which I hadn't been looking for so I didn't notice the first day of my hunting. Some stores only have one path or the other, and the ones with both I was specifically following the female hint and I guess I didn't bump into any male prizes. In addition to the hunt prizes, I have a fun new group gift from Entice, whose group is free to join so this treat won't cost you a cent but you'll look like a million lindens in it :)


This first prize is from Barbed Wire Kisses, called {BWK} Maeva Bikini. The strappy style and deep teal color have me daydreaming of a tropical island, with plenty of sunscreen to avoid unusual tan lines of course. The top and bottom are each included in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions. 


Next I needed something to wear out and about, for any occasion from shopping to clubbing, and found this Darkly Inclined Dress from Gross Princess inside their candle. It comes in standard mesh sizes and has a spooky, misty forest image on it that could be a still image from a thriller or mystery type movie. In this case, the only thing lurking behind the fog is me, and I'm usually not scary.


This cozy hoodie is sure to keep your warm on a cool evening in style. It is the Eclectic Stars prize called Chilly - Deadly Beats, and includes sizes for Belleza Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique. I wonder what mister skull is listening to there...I could come up with some corny suggestions, but I'll leave it to your imagination and spare you this time. 


Ink Blots has this TDI2 Dress hiding inside their candle, and I believe this was the location where I had to look much higher than I expected, so consider that my extra hint :) The dress is provided in fitmesh standard sizes plus versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, eBody, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. The pink and purple plaid is a pretty touch, and I love the front lacing and the longer hem in the back.


For my final look of the evening, we head to Entice where we get to claim this beautiful The Gift of Love Fatpack as the current group gift. It is a single mesh piece with the appearance of a bra top and skirt, and comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya. There is also a HUD included that lets you choose from 5 textures, some single shades like the purple on the right and some combinations like on the left. This is a very sexy style with lots of possibilities.

Hair note of the night: a few days ago I showed you a gacha prize I won at Gimme Gacha from {Limerence} and I mentioned that I played twice, and that I planned on sharing glimpses of the other prize soon. Well, soon has arrived :)  This is Janna in Red, and part of the Jassy gacha set. It is $75L per play, and this style includes the base, braids in regular and boobs sizes, and a HUD with 10 shades of red hair and an RGB grid to tint the accessories. It was fun experimenting with their reds, and I settled on a deeper color than usual for me, plus more of a burgundy that was playful against the dark clothing from the early prizes of the post.

I hope you are all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Bikini: Barbed Wire Kisses {BWK} Maeva Bikini $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: {.Gross Princess.} Darkly Inclined Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Top: Eclectic Stars - Chilly - Deadly Beats $1L Hunt Prize
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:
Dress: Ink Blots TDI2 Female Gift Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: Entice - The Gift of Love - FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: {Limerence} Janna hair-RED $75L Gimme Gacha
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MINT apricot (Omega head/body)
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Soul Eyes - Memories
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment