Saturday, April 14, 2018

April Showers

Hiya everyone! Tonight we will be exploring another dollarbie gridwide hunt, the April Showers Hunt. There are some wonderful prizes hiding inside each small white cloud with a couple of pale blue raindrops on it, and there are hint givers on many of the signs as well as on the hunt website. There are previews of most of the prizes on the site too, so it is handy to have open while you are hunting. I always appreciate being able to see what I'm buying, even for a single linden, mostly as to not waste time and energy along with the money on something I can't use. Also I tend to be a visual person, and seeing all those creative photos motivates me.


First we have a snuggly looking sweater dress from Soju called April Showers Hunt Dress. It comes in sizes for Belleza Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and TMP. I love the color combination, and the pattern is intriguing.


This eye-catching look is our prize from Cats n' Kittens Boutique, the CnK April Showers Outfit. The dancin' dress is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, and the leg ribbons come in those same sizes. The foot ribbons and toe ribbons are each in sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet. With the glittery texture of the dress, and the daring lacing for our legs, this will turn heads and show off our beauty wherever we decide to wear it.


Moonlitecat Creations has two prizes inside their cloud, one for the guys and a very similar one for the gals. This is MLCC Rainy Days Womens Shirt, in 5 standard sizes plus 5 fitmesh sizes. The design makes it look like we are peeking out a window during a storm, with large water beads waiting for gravity to help them shimmy down the glass. 


I love having plenty of casual clothing in my inventory for days when I am gridwide hunting or fishing, and this layered tee from OMG! Inc. is bound to be a versatile favorite. It is called T shirt Long Sleeves Patterned, and comes in standard mesh sizes with a HUD that offers 7 texture options. They each have a solid layer and a patterned layer, and I so appreciate having that many choices with a few simple clicks. 


My final look of the evening is a fantastic set of manicures from Go Frock Yourself. Their GFY-Spring Fling Nail Appliers include HUDs for Belleza, Omega, and Slink, each with 6 designs of fishtail braided nails in pastels, bolds, and even glittery choices. This is one of those artistic styles I've always wanted to try in RL but haven't quite been brave enough yet, maybe I'll stick to a braided accent nail or two for a beginning someday. For now, I can appreciate all of these color combos whenever I please.

I am so glad the weekend is here, and I'm sure many of you are too. I'm having an extra busy day tomorrow (Saturday) so I am planning a day off from blogging. I feel bad missing a day, but I know that I can't do my best if I am rushed and exhausted, and family comes first. I will be back soon and with more inexpensive treats to show you, as a matter of fact there are more prizes from this very hunt that I'd love to share. Meanwhile I hope you all having an amazing weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the April Showers Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: **Soju** April Showers Hunt Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: Cats n' Kittens Boutique CnK - April Showers Outfit $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Top: Moonlitecat Creations MLCC Rainy Days Womens Shirt $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Top: OMG! Inc. T-shirt -Long Sleeves - Patterned $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Nails: ~Go Frock Yourself~ GFY-Spring Fling Nail Appliers $1L Hunt Prize

Pants Photos 3&4: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: {Limerence} Janna hair-RED $75L Gimme Gacha
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MINT apricot (Omega head/body)
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Soul Eyes - Memories
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment