Friday, January 31, 2020

Cristal's Creations Gifts

Hiya everyone! Tonight I wanted to share some group gifts from Cristal's Creations, whose group is free to join and there are a half dozen treats waiting for all members. They are delightful creations in mesh, and suitable for a range of seasons. I was so excited by what I found there, that I couldn't wait to share with all of you!


My first look is their Mileva Leopard Black gift, a mixture of solid black and playful animal print on both the jacket and the skirt. The jacket is provided in Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizes, while the skirt comes in a similar set: Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. 


Their Mother's Day Gift includes a flirty dress and matching panties, each in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. The dress is artfully laced up the back, and speaking of lace...the crimson satin looks terrific with black lace trim, doesn't it?


Zoraya Dress is another fantastic group gift, with a flowy halter dress in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. There is also a matching hat included, that is unrigged so you can adjust it if necessary. The hat is adorned with a blue flower to match the butterflies and blossoms on the dress, a very nice touch.


For a seductive outfit in pretty earth tones, be sure to claim The Early Fall Dress gift. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies, all with that fun knit texture and straps holding the top and mini skirt together.


My final look tonight is the group gift called Unintended Pink Plaid Dress, and I am definitely enjoying the way the shape of the dress hugs my curves. Those pinstripes in various hues are also reminding me of a silk tie, which is making me feel oddly nostalgic for some reason. (It has been many years since I was around anyone who wore a tie on a regular basis, such a handsome look!) The strapless mini comes in 2 standard sizes (XXS and M) along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique versions.

It was a quiet day here, my last peaceful day before several hectic ones, so I am trying to make sure I am prepared for the weekend :) No visitors or anything, just my usual plans like dinner at my parents' tomorrow evening which is always a treat. I hope you are all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Cristal's Creations:

Photo 1:
Outfit: MILEVA LEOPARD BLACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: MOTHER'S DAY GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress/Hat: ZORAYA DRESS $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: THE EARLY FALL DRESS $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: UNINTENDED PINK PLAID DRESS $0L Group Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Eternity - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ELIENE cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment