Thursday, April 16, 2020

Evil Bunny Hunt

Hiya everyone! Tonight we explore the Evil Bunny Hunt 10 path, where we can find $1L prizes hiding inside nice and/or evil eggs. The nice are white with wings and an angel halo, and the evil are red with black wings and tail with white horns. Each store can choose which egg to hide, and many have two prizes since they opted to offer both :) There are landmarks, hints, and preview photos on their website, so you will need to have that open and available while you are hunting. I had a lot of fun visiting stores that are familiar to me as well as ones that are new to me, and I think these days we all deserve a little retail therapy.


Paper.Sparrow has two eggs waiting for us, and I chose to share the nice egg's prize for my first look of the night. It is called Alex Set Good Girl, and includes a cropped asymmetrical tank top and lace-trimmed panties in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Legacy Perkier, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The other egg holds a black Bad Girl version, so you can choose to seek one egg or grab both for either mood.


I am still giggling at our prize from ZFG, their ZOMBUNNEH TANK which is hiding in an evil egg. It includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizing. The hungry little zombunneh seems to be nibbling on a brain, while both he and his victim's eyes glow. 


Another playful top can be discovered in the evil egg at After Midnight Fashion, their ::AMF:: Robin Halter. It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, with a 3 texture HUD for added variety. It leaves the back completely bare beneath the halter strap at the neck, and the front has dozens of slender strands that loosely hold the front together. As with the prior photo, I am wearing the Delizio jeans in light blue from their marketplace gift that appears here in my blog fairly often, one of several colors included as system/BOM layers plus appliers for Maitreya and Omega.


This prize made me laugh because I think this happy bunny used to be my profile picture somewhere along the line on a random social media site ;) It is the BLASPHEMIC prize called KMA Dress, and hides inside an evil egg. The prize includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. 


My final look of the evening can be found inside a nice egg, at Hopes Creations who also have an evil egg awaiting. This is their [HC] Whitlea Sundress - EBP10 Nice, and the rainbow of pastel shades dotted with stars certainly caught my eye. It comes in plenty of mesh body sizes: Alice, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Hourglass Petite, Physique, Physique Petite, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. 

I feel unusually tired tonight, even though I thought I got a decent amount of sleep and I didn't do anything that should have been tiring. I will chalk it up to mental fatigue, and keep my fingers crossed that tomorrow I get more rest since Friday is my day to leave the house this week. I don't know yet if I am getting food from the Saturday farmers market delivered or ready for pickup, and if that will be Friday or Saturday (the primary vendor I buy from will be the deciding factor and when she can have stuff ready) so my weekend is still up in the air a little. Other than that, nothing interesting is happening around here in RL so I am focused on SL :) There are more prizes from this hunt that I plan to share the next couple of posts, and I am pretty excited about them. I hope you're all having a safe and relaxing day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from The Evil Bunny Hunt 10:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Paper.Sparrow Alex Set Good Girl $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: ZFG ZOMBUNNEH TANK $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Top: After Midnight Fashion ::AMF:: Robin Halter $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: BLASPHEMIC - KMA Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Hopes Creations [HC] Whitlea Sundress - EBP10 Nice $1L Hunt Prize

Pants Photos 2&3: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Light Blue) $0L Marketplace


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Halona - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PETRA cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment