Sunday, April 12, 2020

Living The Gacha Life

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some gifts to share from The Gacha Life, whose current round is "Country Life" theme and most participating designers are offering free group gifts. The Gacha Life group is free to join, so these goodies won't cost you a thing :) They will probably tempt you to indulge in some of the wonderful gachas, which are excellent for bargain lovers and those of us who enjoy surprises. Don't forget to check inside the building, as well as both sides of the walkway to the building, to see all the gachas and gifts.


My first cute and casual outfit is our gift from AnaSTyle, called Ninfea. It starts with the top in standard sizes plus a fitmesh version and a fitmesh + (possibly more breast room) and continues with the jeans in standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique body sizing. We wrap it up with some accessories, a pair of hoop earrings and matching double heart necklace, and there are heels for Slink High that are included but not shown since they did not fit my Maitreya feet. I love the details like the zippers on the backs of the ankles, to make it easier to slip in and out of these skinny jeans. 


Next we see the anny's Fashion treat called KissDay *OUTFIT, a sexy draped halter top and micro mini skirt with thigh high boots. The top is provided in what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes (5 classic, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink) while skirt comes in the same 5 classic and 5 fitmesh for classic avatars plus eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions. The top has a 9 color HUD and the skirt has a 10 color HUD included, so you can get creative and mix or match them. As for the boots, they are a great neutral black suede in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique. The gift even includes Belleza, Maitreya, and Omega appliers for black socks that can be worn beneath the boots.


I paired two gifts here for ease of showing them both off at the same time, but you can certainly wear either gift with anything you prefer :) The top is the Grumble gift called Summer Tank-Heifer, with a cow's face above the words "Not Today, Heifer". The tank top, in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes, has one side pulled up and loosely gathered. The skirt is the BQ Christina Skirt Pink from BLONDEQUEEN, and this gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. The plaid material is accentuated by a leather waistband laced in the front like a mini corset :) I am partial to shades of pink, and appreciated that both of these are blue-leaning pinks (more purple than orange if that makes more sense) so they look nice together.


The group gift from GIULIADESIGN is a fully loaded outfit called LILIANA. It includes plenty of accessories for the sweet strapless mini dress, which comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. The boots come in those same sizes, and my first thought was "spats" followed by it looks like my boots have tuxedo shirts attached :) The necklace and bow for the back of the dress are separate attachments, so you can wear them or leave either off if you prefer. The lacy fingerless gloves and socks which resemble lace-topped thigh high stockings are each provided as an Omega applier. I felt like an antique doll in this outfit, probably due to all the lace and the vintage style boots, so pretty.


For my final look, I am clad in the gift from Changed Seasons called Frosty Frilly Mini L3. It is in a bold orange shade that made me think of a tropical sorbet, and comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The playful ice cream clutch in my right hand is included too, cleverly crafted with a cherry on top and a chain that matches the cone perfectly. As the weather was getting warmer here (today was an exception) these fun reminders of summer are much welcomed.

It was a busier day than I am used to, since I actually went somewhere LOL, although I was dismayed to find that my street (a long single block that ends in a cul-de-sac dead end, and I live at the circle end) was blocked by several cars and about 30 people having a party. *eye-roll* They let us through and didn't seem annoyed, but I was appalled that they would risk their health and that of their kids. Of the dozens of people, only one was wearing a mask. The weather was cooler and windy, and I got the food I needed for the upcoming week so I am pleased about that. Earlier I decided that I will be taking tomorrow, Easter Sunday, off from blogging, so no post until Monday. I am not going anywhere for Easter, it's just a mental health break I guess and a brief one at that :) I will be facetiming with my grandmother, quite possibly the first Easter I have not spent with her in person in my entire life, at least not that I can recall...but it's for her safety so I am at peace with that. Protect yourselves, protect each other, especially the high risk groups, and we will get through this somehow. I hope you all have a beautiful Sunday, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from The Gacha Life:

Photo 1:
Outfit: AnaSTyle - Ninfea $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: anny's Fashion [AF] KissDay *OUTFIT $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Grumble-Summer Tank-Heifer $0L Group Gift
Skirt: BLONDEQUEEN BQ ::Christina Skirt:: Pink $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: **GIULIADESIGN**LILIANA $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Frosty Frilly Mini L3 ~ from Changed Seasons $0L Group Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Halona - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - JULIE dew (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

2 comments: