Sunday, April 19, 2020

No Ordinary Love

Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting a single store and claiming some terrific group gifts. It is called Just Ordinary, which is a very modest name for a place whose clothing will make you look extraordinary :) The group is free to join, and there are lucky chairs next to a Midnight Mania board that you will also be able to use once you are wearing the group tag. They are on the same wall as the 8 current group gifts, 5 of which you will see in this post. On another wall there are group gifts for several other groups that feature multiple designers, so if you are in a few of those like I am (FabFree, SLFO, etc.) you may wish to check that section too. That area also has their Stay at Home Club gift, which I blogged recently and is still there waiting in case you have not stopped by yet.


My first look is the striking Bell Dress Purple Roses Group Gift, with tulip style skirt that provides a dramatic high-low hemline beneath gathered bodice and cinched waist. I used the included alpha layer (thank you BOM!) to cinch my mesh body's waist, but if you are not currently using the BOM technology you can probably use the HUD for your body to hide the waist if needed. The dress includes plenty of sizes for classic and mesh bodies: 5 classic, 5 fitmesh standard, eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. As a matter of fact, all of tonight's dresses come in that generous set of sizes :)


This lovely gown is the Reign Dress Gothic Silver Group Gift, an embellished and embroidered delight in the same sizes as the prior gift. The main layer is charcoal embossed satin held in place by an ornate closure, above a snowy satin layer with blue stitching at the hem. There is something very regal about this look that I appreciate.


Perhaps you are in the mood for a pop of color, on a more casual dress...the group gifts have you covered :) This is the Hillary Dress Polkadot Red Group Gift, which comes in that same set of sizes (5 classic, 5 fitmesh, eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine) as the other gifts tonight. The style is quite classic, as are petite polka dots for that matter, although the broad straps that make up our 'sleeves' have a slit in each for the appearance of two straps on each shoulder which is an innovative look.


Although this dress is named Quinn Dress Autumn Garden Group Gift, I must admit that I will happily wear it during any season :) The name probably references the deep, warm colors of the flowers, which are brought out beautifully by the double golden belts. The single shoulder, handkerchief hemline style makes me think of a modern day toga.


My final look this evening is the Char Dress Denim Flowers GG, yet another wonderful group gift for the Just Ordinary group like all of tonight's selections. It comes in the same sizes as the others, and reminds me of their Stay at Home Club gift because of the strapless style and denim fabric. This one has fun flowers blossoming across the bust, waist, and hem though, for a distinctive look that livens up the denim nicely.

It was a stressful day, as I must have been more anxious than I realized so I worked myself into a mild panic attack with lots of nausea on the ride home from the farmers market. I am prone to panic attacks unfortunately, so it was not a shock but still very unpleasant. My friend will be shipping my masks on Monday, across the country (we are on opposite coasts) so it might take a few days to arrive but it will be a relief to have their added safety for the next time I leave the house. I tried to relax otherwise, but the food delivery at my parents' house was 2 hours late so that added a bit of stress too. At least now I am home, safe, and here at my computer where I tend to be happiest :) I truly hope you are all staying safe and healthy and enjoying your weekends, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Just Ordinary:

Photo 1:
Dress: Bell Dress Purple Roses Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Reign Dress Gothic Silver Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Hillary Dress Polkadot Red Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Quinn Dress Autumn Garden Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Char Dress Denim Flowers GG $0L Group Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR HoneyAna - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KARMIN dew (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment