Wednesday, June 17, 2020

ACCESS These Terrific Gifts

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more treats to show you from the ACCESS event's 2nd anniversary, group gifts galore. Their group is free to join, and nearly every display has a teal gift box in front of it that will deliver a gift with a simple click. As you saw from yesterday's post, there is a wide range of fashion to be found among the gifts, and there are mens' clothing and accessory gifts too, along with home decor. There is a little something for everyone, and the event is naturally quite crowded so if you cannot get into the main sim, please try their cam shopping sim. You can use your camera controls to zoom over and shop, and claim gifts from a distance.


As you can see, I had a lot of fun compiling this look from various gifts :) The top is the gift from RUST REPUBLIC and simply named Anniversary Gift, a striking cropped top in pale pink with darker pink hearts and held in place with unique straps. The gift includes Legacy and Maitreya sizes. My glasses here are the MAJESTY-Icey Girl Shades in rosegold, whose lenses are studded with gemstones that you can change via HUD to your choice of 4 colors. I love cats eye shaped sunglasses, and these are pulled down the nose just a bit for a saucy style. Even my belly piercing is an ACCESS gift, the - Secrets - Martina Belly Piercing - Black. There are sizes rigged for Legacy and Maitreya bodies, with a HUD so you can choose from 15 colors each for the main diamond and the hearts dangling from chains beneath. So sexy! The jeans I am wearing are a marketplace gift that I wear quite often, a fatpack from Delizio with several colors in system/BOM layers along with appliers for Maitreya and Omega. 


The gift from [Glitzz] has so much potential to liven up your wardrobe! It is called Bella Top - Dark Plum, and the ruffled tube top has detached lacy sleeves so you can wear the top with or without them, all in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. I can think of several skirts and pairs of pants that this would look ideal with in my inventory already, but it also could be a good excuse to go shopping again ;)


[RED GIRL] has not just one but 6 gifts in one, 3 for the ladies and 3 for the gents. Their female tops are the Akari Sleeve Tee in Heavy Metal (left), Say Cheese (right), and a third one called Bitchin that has a design on a white background. Each is provided in Legacy and Maitreya sizes, a popular duo this evening, and has a fun slightly cropped style. 


If you are a fan of bold sunshine yellow, I hope you pick up this gift from Meva! It is their Antonella Dress which is rigged to fit the Maitreya mesh body, and has lots of visual appeal with cutouts and a fluttery skirt. The band across the chest holds things together, while the neckline has a petite collar that really catches the eye too. I like the combination of two complementary shades of the same color.


My final look of the evening is courtesy of SOCIALITE, their gift called SCLT - "Lolo" Full Set. The shirt and skirt each come in 8 colored patterns (black, blue, lime, LSD, LSD2, pink, purple, red) all in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies. On the left above I am wearing the purple top and black skirt, while on the right you can see the lime top with LSD skirt. You can have fun mixing them up, or simply wear the same variety of top and skirt for a coordinated flirty look.

It was a quiet day here, and I am preparing for a rare outing tomorrow as I have a medical appointment that I am not looking forward to because of fear. I know they will be taking my temperature as soon as I arrive and making sure everything is well cleaned, it's just the anxiety-ridden part of my brain (I have had chronic anxiety and panic attacks for a few decades now) that is reacting poorly. I'm sure it will be fine, just being a worrywart ;) There are still more ACCESS group gifts I wish to show all of you, so I am looking forward to that, and I have all sorts of ideas for the next few posts after that. There is always something to appreciate in SL, and always something for me to share. I hope you're all having a safe and pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group gifts from ACCESS:

Photo 1:
Top: RUST REPUBLIC - Anniversary Gift $0L ACCESS Group Gift
Glasses: MAJESTY-Icey Girl Shades [rosegold] $0L ACCESS Group Gift
Piercing: - Secrets - Martina Belly Piercing - Black $0L ACCESS Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: [Glitzz] Bella Top - Dark Plum $0L ACCESS Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top Left: [RED GIRL] Akari Sleeve Tee Heavy Metal $0L ACCESS Group Gift
Top Right: [RED GIRL] Akari Sleeve Tee Say Cheese $0L ACCESS Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Meva Antonella Dress Complete $0L ACCESS Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: SOCIALITE SCLT - "Lolo" FULL SET $0L ACCESS Group Gift

Pants Photos 1-3: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Poetry - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MAAN dew (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

3 comments: