Tuesday, June 2, 2020

June Arrives in Style

Hiya everyone! Tonight I was craving variety, so I visited several stores to claim their Stay at Home Club gifts. They are all free, and I am consistently impressed with the quality of the gifts as well as the generosity of the designers offering them. There are different categories on the website, and all of what I am sharing tonight is found in the Apparel section. I also wanted to bring you a sneak peek from the Audacity event, an exclusive offer for sale there from [Ari-Pari]. You deserve to treat yourself to a terrific new outfit to start the month in style!


My first look is the Stay at Home Club gift from Shar's Boutique, the aptly named Stay Safe, Stay at Home Dress. It comes in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Physique, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with a HUD that lets you choose from 4 textures. Be sure to look around when you visit, as there is a mens' gift as well as other goodies for free or very low prices. The balloon print on the right above really caught my eye for some reason, nice and cheerful.


This cheeky gift is from EVOLVE and is their FOOLS RUSH IN Coffee Table Edition. The rear view will explain why I called it cheeky ;) It includes sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Tonic Curvy mesh bodies, with a color HUD offering 4 options. There are 8 numbers on the HUD but only the top row 1 to 4 actually responded to my clicking, so either SL was being funky (happening a lot lately) or there are just 4 choices. They are all very pretty colors.


I love this shirt, because I could hear it when I saw it! Yes it proves I'm old, but the song quoted on the front of the DefCon Designs: Hip Hop Tanktop brings back some memories for me. That would be Rapper's Delight by Sugarhill Gang, and it was the first rap single to make the Billboard Top 100 so it is a slice of musical history. As for the tank top, the ladies' version comes in plenty of sizes for all: 5 classic, 5 fitmesh, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. There is a version for the guys too, so pass that information along to anyone who may be interested :) 


Next I visited Peperoncino, where I found this charming gift called *Burlesque*. The strapless dress has a layered look with a corset and gathered short skirt, and is provided in an unpacker HUD so you can click just the brand or sizing type you need: Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, TMP, Hybrid, or Standard. Click one and you will receive the folder with the size/s you chose along with a HUD offering 20 color choices each for the dress, corset, and laces so you can mix and match them. The corset material has a subtle pattern to its fabric, so even in the exact same color it stands out beautifully.


For my final look of the evening, please join me at the Audacity event where we are exploring the [Ari-Pari] display there. You will find this exclusive offer called Modern Camo Outfit for just $250L, including the low back tee and leggings plus handy HUD. Each article of clothing comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, and the HUD offers 12 colors for each. I am a huge fan of HUDs and the variety they provide, and how it reduces inventory bloat to be able to change an outfit's color rather than holding onto copies in every single texture. The event is open until the 22nd of June, so please stop by and grab a demo. Plenty of time to take advantage of this great offer.

It has been one of those days, where the news is too scary to read about but too important to ignore. My country is in pain, and it hurts my heart to know that so many people are suffering things I cannot even begin to imagine. There is not much I can say as a white person who has rarely felt afraid of the police (one rough incident as a teenager was because of my age, not race or even gender) other than I support the peaceful protests and truly wish that we could all be treated properly. You can tell I am trying to avoid harsh politics on an SL blog, since I realize many people view SL as their escape from the real world and its troubles. Hopefully if you visit my blog regularly, you have seen by now that I only judge people individually based on how you treat me, not a snap decision on race, gender, or who you love. So I will wrap this up with a wish for a safe and peaceful day/evening to all of you, and plenty of magial magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: ~*~Shar's Boutique~*~ Stay safe, stay at home dress $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 2:
Dress: EVOLVE - FOOLS RUSH IN Coffee Table Edition $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 3:
Top: DefCon Designs: Hip Hop Tanktop $0L Stay at Home Club
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:
Dress: Stay at Home *Burlesque* by Peperoncino $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 5:
Outfit: [Ari-Pari] Modern Camo Outfit $250L Audacity Event Exclusive


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Farryn - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MAZE cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment