Thursday, July 8, 2021

I am Fabulous

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I was in the mood for some FabFree group gifts, partly because there are so many to enjoy and partly because there have been lots of great additions recently. I usually dive deep into their list though and pick the older ones to share, since they might be changing sooner than the new ones and I like to serve as a reminder that there are plenty of less recent gifts to look out for :) Some might be geared towards a specific season or holiday, but I have selected gifts tonight that will be right at home in any timeframe. All of the group gifts are free, and there is no fee to join the FabFree group. Just have your "I Am Fabulous" group tag active to be able to claim them. 


My first stop was KingbalStores where I eagerly collected their KS OUTFIT MERIE STRAPLESS DRESS RED gift. I am very fond of wrap style dresses, and this ruby red color is bound to look beautiful on anyone. Our gift includes fitmesh standard sizes as well as Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions. 


For a softer look, we visit Shanti and claim their lovely Daisy Mae Tunic Dress gift for FabFree members. This floaty mini bares the shoulders above long ruffle-edged sleeves, and the back is held in place by a slender strap. The patterns on the top and skirt are very complementary because of the colors, and mixing patterns like this is very on trend. This gift consists of sizes for Altamura, Eve Pulpy, Eve Slim, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. 


There is no shortage of beautiful dresses among the FabFree group gifts, as you can also tell from the .::BE BOLD::. Gift #21. This tank dress has golden embossed designs on the straps and full skirt, and you can choose from 4 fabric colors with the included HUD. The dress is created to fit the Maitreya mesh body.


I also visited AmAzInNg CrEaTiOnS where I found this Sleeveless Tank Dress with Belt as their current FabFree gift, in fitmesh standard sizes as well as Belleza, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. It has an intriguing pattern in vibrant colors, so it will be fun for just about any type of outing. I really like the shirt tail hem just a bit longer in the back. 


For my final look this evening, I went to the Harambee-Gwassi charity store and claimed their Let's party Dress & Hud. The dress includes Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes, with a HUD that offers 8 textures plus the ability to tint each to any color you wish. The two views above are both textures in their original colors without any additional tinting. 

It was a long, hot day with nothing much worth mentioning...I ordered a few things I needed, and will have fun opening the packages when they arrive. It is always helpful to have things to look forward to, no matter how simple :) If you check my facebook page, you will see a post about the new Truth hair group gift about to be released and a contest to win $1000L credit at their store, SO excited for that! The style is going to be an instant favorite for me, I could tell at first glance. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for FabFree:

Photo 1:
Dress: KingbalStores KS OUTFIT MERIE STRAPLESS DRESS RED $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Shanti Daisy Mae Tunic Dress $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: .::BE BOLD::. Gift #21 $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: AmAzInNg CrEaTiOnS Sleeveless Tank Dress with Belt $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Harambee-Gwassi Let's party Dress & Hud $0L FabFree Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - Gemma
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KAMELION cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

1 comment: