Saturday, July 24, 2021

Looking Chic with COCO

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am pleased to show you some of the generous group gifts found at *COCO* Designs. Their group is free to join, and there are 4 displays of gifts that my link should put you in the center of all. Please do explore them all, and you will find an impressive selection of clothing and accessories that you can claim for free. Whether you are looking for casual or more dressy, modest or revealing, you can find a wide range among these thoughtful gifts.


For my first look this evening, I chose the *COCO*_Gift_LaceHemCamiDress_PinkFloral. This beautiful slip dress has a scalloped hem and delicate spaghetti straps that lace the back together. It comes in Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. 


Next I paired two gifts together, starting with the *COCO*_Gift_BacklessTwistTee_Red-17. This fun top is provided in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, in a vibrant shade of red with clever styling. It looks great with the *COCO*_Gift_HighWaistColorJeans_DarkGrey which is yet another group gift you can pick up for free. The high waist is contrasted by the low rear pockets which I think draws attention to booty curves just right ;) The jeans come in Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. 


I kept those jeans on here but changed into the *COCO*_Gift_OneShoulderTop+Choker_Blue which I think will pair well with many types of pants or skirts. The top itself comes in Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, while the separate choker has Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions. I really appreciate being able to choose which way to wear, with or without, since the choker adds something but there are times you may have a special necklace you already want to wear. It is helpful for those who wear collars with sentimental meaning also. 


If you want to get dressed up this weekend, I would love to suggest picking up this very pretty *COCO*_Gift_FeatherHemDress. Its strapless style fits snugly through the bodice and hips, then is bursting with feathered fun to mid-thigh. The gift includes Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite body sizing. 


Many weekends are casual for me, so I am really enjoying the *COCO*_Gift_DenimJumpsuit which is my final look this evening. The duo of jumpsuits are in blue and dark blue, each to fit Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. The slender straps and flirty cutout in the back are nice touches, and the full cropped legs make me think of breezy late summer/early fall evenings.

Another weekend, another change in plans...this time it was another postponed dinner at my parents'. I'm fine and they are too, it was just a case of bad timing. As of right now I am still going to the farmers market in the morning, then doing a bunch of boring household things for the rest of the weekend. I will try to watch more Marvel movies too, since I am still way behind :) As far as SL goes, I just might try out a different mesh head since I have been in a Genus rut for ages even after picking up free group gift heads from other brands. Tweaking a shape to get things just the way I prefer can be so tedious, no wonder I'd put it off! But the results can be worth it for variety's sake. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from *COCO*:

Photo 1:
Dress: *COCO*_Gift_LaceHemCamiDress_PinkFloral $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: *COCO*_Gift_BacklessTwistTee_Red-17 $0L Group Gift
Pants: *COCO*_Gift_HighWaistColorJeans_DarkGrey $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: *COCO*_Gift_OneShoulderTop+Choker_Blue $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: *COCO*_Gift_FeatherHemDress $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: *COCO*_Gift_DenimJumpsuit $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Curious - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DEEN marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment