Thursday, December 23, 2021

Pyps at The Free Dove

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting The Free Dove for one of their monthly mini hunts, of which there are 3 for December to enjoy. I randomly chose to start with the gifts from Pyps, whose gifts are hiding inside festive gingerbread house cookies. You will need your "Blessed by a Dove" group tag from The Free Dove active to claim them, and the group is free just like this generous prizes. They are hidden all over the Free Dove building and plaza, upstairs and down, inside and out...it is a good excuse to explore though :) I always enjoy my visits there, and find tons of free group gifts in addition to the monthly hunt prizes, so I highly recommend treating yourself. There are 5 gifts hiding at The Free Dove and 5 at the Pyps mainstore for this mini hunt, and all of tonight's are the ones from The Free Dove location.


I started out with their prize #1, called .::Pyps::. Autumn school Crystal Outfit. The long sweatshirt has an attached backpack, and comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. It also includes matching boots in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink flat sizing. For the chilly weather you could add your favorite leggings or jeans, but there is something enticing about the flash of leg we see here.


Next I slipped into their second treat for us, the PYPS Candice Outfit FatPack. The bare shouldered dress is a lace and satin confection in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with thigh high boots in the same size. The choker I'm wearing is included too, along with HUDs for the outfit and choker all offering 6 colors for each. I like the ability to mix and match, although I went a bit matchy-matchy here ;) 


For an especially sexy gift, be sure to find the third prize which is their PYPS Aurora Dress. The name also mentioned a choker but I did not see it in the packaging, double checked twice but no luck. Our sensuous slip of a dress is sheer fabric trimmed with satin and embroidered lace, in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. There is also a HUD with 4 colors to select from, and they seem to favor pastels which I find very romantic.


The aptly named PYPS Fondness Outfit is definitely a prize I am very fond of, with its buttoned shirt with lace insets on each side and coordinated heels with lace and bows in the back. The blouse is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with shoes for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet. As you can probably guess from the photo, there is also a color HUD included that offers 5 lovely colors apiece. I went with the white for the shoes on the right to really show off the lace and bows, although they look terrific in all of the shades we can choose from.


For my final look of the evening, I changed into the .::Pyps::. Home Sweet Diakiss Outfit which is the fifth of the prizes we can find at The Free Dove. The bodysuit has mouths holding diamonds in their teeth, while also scattered with loose diamonds on a bright pink background. It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. We also receive matching diamond studded socks that fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink flat feet so our toes stay warm and cozy. Personally I have a large collection of comfy slipper-socks (with grips on the soles) to wear in RL so my feet stay toasty in the cold weather, so I appreciate this combination :) If you would rather wear heels (maybe from one of the other prizes) or just go barefoot, those are always options too of course. 

My chiropractor visit was rather intense, lots of stretching to loosen my lower back and then my neck which was bothering me from my hairstyling appointment last week. Those sinks do a number on the neck, even if the scalp massages are heavenly :) I can feel a difference already, such a relief. Then I wound up having to stop several places because errands are oh so fun *dripping sarcasm* when what I really needed (and still do) was rest. I will be blogging tomorrow evening and again Friday since I am not going anywhere, but my plan is to take Saturday off for Christmas which works out since Saturday is normally my day off. No farmers market to go to this week or next, but I do have plans this week anyway. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Pyps at The Free Dove:

Photo 1:
Outfit: .::Pyps::. Autumn school Crystal Outfit $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 2:
Outfit: PYPS Candice Outfit FatPack $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 3:
Dress: PYPS Aurora Dress $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 4:
Outfit: PYPS Fondness Outfit $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 5:
Outfit: .::Pyps::. Home Sweet Diakiss Outfit $0L Free Dove Hunt

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - December
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BAREFOOT dew (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment