Friday, December 31, 2021

SL Frees and Offers

 Hiya everyone! Tonight it was time for a slight change of pace, for those of you who could use a break from holiday themed treats. Don't get me wrong, I love dressing in festive fashions this time of year, but I completely understand that whether you celebrate the holidays or not you could be just ready for something new :) I decided to pick up a few generous SLFO gifts, which is short for SL Frees & Offers. This group is free to join and has many participating designers who offer gifts for the group at their mainstores for us to claim with that group tag. Mostly I focus on clothing, but there are other types of gifts too which you can find out from the notecards at their headquarters in the mailbox there. 


My first stop of the evening was -AZUL- to claim their gorgeous GG [F&O] 2020Oct gown. It starts with a black pencil dress base, trimmed with orange frills and adorned with a full length skirt layer tied around the sides and rear. Our group gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies.


Next we have an intriguing look from Brii Underground which is called **JADA PURPLE VERSION POST APOCALYPSE STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT**. Buckle up (pun intended) because I have a long list of what's included here :) The corset top comes in what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes (5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) while the boots are provided in 5 standard sizes to fit various thigh sizes. The gloves and pants come in system/BOM layers as well as appliers for Omega and Slink. As for accessories, we have the earrings, collar, bracelets, and ninja thigh daggers which are all adjustable, and the system/BOM layer of full makeup that is responsible for my dramatic black liner and burgundy lips. I used my Maitreya HUD to tint my fingernails and toenails black so they didn't stand out so much, but feel free to do whatever you wish with your nails.


Cold weather in RL can make me crave going to a tropical locale in SL, and I think I've found the perfect outfit for that at Believe. Their SLFO gift called Megan Set consists of the ombre top and ruched mini skirt in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, along with the mermaid gold chains in all the same sizes except Venus. However there were 2 labeled Maitreya so maybe one of those is meant to fit your Venus body instead? The outfit will look just as pretty without the chain if you prefer of course. To claim this gift, please check out the bottom row of gifts and it is the 5th one from the left, as they are not labeled but it is a picture of this very outfit so it shouldn't be too hard to find.


I also visited BoA where I claimed their Dress - 21 Textures gift and proceeded to have way too much fun trying all of the buttons on the HUD ;) Yes, there are 21 of them to choose from, and the dress comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. I always appreciate versatility, so I am very grateful for this thoughtful gift.


My final look this evening comes from .:Beyond:. and is named Any - Pink Gift SL F&O. The asymmetrical dress has one bare shoulder opposite a long sleeve, and a hemline that is slightly lifted on one side and tied while being held closed with three strips on the other thigh. It includes Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes. I am a fan of the knit texture, which I find gives a soft formfitting look that suits this style very well. 

It is another late night hockey game here, this one not going so well for my team but there is still time for them to turn things around. I am trying to maintain a positive attitude in general, and that applies to hockey too :) I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for SL Frees & Offers:

Photo 1:
Dress: -AZUL- GG [F&O] 2020Oct $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Brii Underground **JADA PURPLE VERSION POST APOCALYPSE STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT** $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: :: Believe :: Megan set $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: BoA Dress - 21 Textures $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: .:Beyond:. Any - Pink Gift SL F&O $0L SLFO Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH VIP Lullaby - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - JULIE dew (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment