Friday, December 17, 2021

Shopping and Hopping

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are going back to the Holiday Shop & Hop 2021 event, which is open until the 2nd of January and features 240 creators spread out over 12 festively decorated regions. There are discounted items and free gifts galore, and all of the gifts from tonight's post can be found on the Snapdragon region. I usually keep the gifts organized by region to blog, so you don't have to check all dozen regions to find them :) These winter holidays can be such a whirlwind that it is nice to have a place to visit and enjoy the sights while picking up bargains and treats for yourself.


Les Sucreries de Fairy has a wonderful Merry Christmas Gift for us, with several goodies inside like this Sweater and Legwarmers which each fit the Maitreya mesh body. They are trimmed with delicate ruffles and are knitted in hues of grey and white, adorned with lovely reindeer and trees. The sweater is the type of length that I find can work as a very short dress or a long top, depending on your personal preferences. The other gifts (not shown) are a knit hat and a decoration for your home, so those are more unisex.


Next I changed into the gift from >>GothiCatz<< which is a full outfit named GoodGirl. It starts with the halter dress in two sizes (classic M and fitmesh M) for classic avatars as well as versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. Then we have the perfectly matched sandals in Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink Mid, and Tonic sizes plus an unrigged pair to adjust as needed. We top things off with the headband that has a lovely bow on top, and a built in resize script so you can fit this to your head and hairstyle just right. The colors are suitable for year round wear, with the reddish hue adding a touch of seasonal possibilities.


This sporty tank dress is the ladies gift from Laps As'Art, with their logo whose gold color matches the stripes and neckline trim. It comes in eBody, Freya, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes, and there is a sweater tucked inside for the guys to enjoy. I also took a moment to snuggle my newest friend here, the JIAN Trash Panda Santa gift. I am no stranger to JIAN and their wonderful animal creations, having spent many a linden in their gachas back in the day, so I was excited to see this sweet gift. I also chuckled that he comes bearing a gift of toilet paper with a fun bow on it! The hold pose is built in, and when you click your new companion you will get a menu to change the color (5 choices for the hat and bow that always match, because fashion LOL) and give it a name, or resize your pet. 


Witch In A Box is relatively new to me, and I must say I really like their style and enjoyed browsing their Shop & Hop offerings. Those include a gift of course, simply called Holidays Gift!. It consists of the flirty bodysuit in sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies, with matching gaiters in Legacy and Maitreya sizes. The coordinated red with green bows on both is such a wonderful touch, and the gaiters reminded me of legwarmers which made the outfit reminiscent of 80s workout videos to me. I was a kid when my parents and a friend of theirs would do Jane Fonda workout tapes on Betamax, LOL, and well honestly Jane looked good but not quite this good. This outfit wins! Oh and for the record, my parents and their friend all wore sweatpants and t-shirts, nothing like this or I think it would be a much less fond amusing memory.


My final look of the evening is another entertaining one, thanks to ALANTORI and their gift of Ugly Sweaters for Women. I truly do not consider these ugly, more like tongue in cheek, with these two being the designs of the 4 provided that made me laugh and demanded to be shared. On the left is Women Yelling Meme, on the right is Smudge Cat Meme, and the two not shown are Penguin and Snowflake with more traditional designs I suppose. Each of these four are included in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. My favorite marketplace gift makes an appearance here too, the blue pair from the Delizio fatpack of jeans whose several colors come in system/BOM layers plus appliers for Maitreya and Omega. 

Sigh...I mentioned yesterday that my grandmother's caretaker was worried about having people over on Christmas eve as we had planned, then a local health official pleaded with everyone in my area to stay home this holiday and not get together with anyone you don't already live with. It was on the news, and my parents saw it too and discussions happened. The result is that our holiday visit is canceled, and I am sad because I really want to spend more time with my new cousin-in-law, but I understand that it might not be safe with cases spiking. I got my hair cut and colored today, which is a relief since it was very scraggly, even if the real reason is no longer happening. I apologize if I seem less cheery than usual, and promise that it is temporary. It's only been like 4 hours since I found out about the change of plans, so still feeling raw. I truly hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Holiday Shop & Hop - Snapdragon Region:

Photo 1:
Outfit: * Merry Christmas Gift * Sweater & Legwarmers * Les Sucreries de Fairy $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: >>GothiCatz<< GoodGirl $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Laps As'Art - Dress $0L Shop&Hop Gift
Pet: JIAN Trash Panda Santa $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Witch In A Box // Holidays Gift! $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 5:
Tops: ALANTORI - Ugly Sweaters for Women $0L Shop&Hop Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BAREFOOT dew (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment