Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Candy Cane Wonderland

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are exploring the TFL Candy Cane Wonderland Event hunt, with $1L prizes and $99L specials at each participating store. TFL stands for The Fashion Loft, who bring us all sorts of enjoyable events throughout the year. The hunt prizes are hiding inside red sacks like Santa carries, and the free HUD available at each store offers hints, preview images, and a teleport button to bring you to each location. I also have an irresistible Advent calendar gift from Entice, which will be available for free on the 14th only so don't hesitate!


First we have the $1L hunt prize from Have Unequal called [HU] Marguerite Dress_Christmas_Hourglass. You might have noticed I am looking rather curvy here, LOL, and that is because I had to change into my Slink Hourglass body for just this photo since that is the only size this beautiful dress comes in. The preview photo had the Maitreya logo on it with the Slink one, so I made an assumption that turned out to be wrong. However this striped strapless mini looks fantastic on the Hourglass body as you can see, with corset lacing in front and a white belt with bow in the back. Even the hem has a fun detail thanks to the wide band of lace! 


Back into the Maitreya mesh body here and for the duration of the post, to share the dollarbie prize from [P.S.] which is their Santacolor miniDress. In addition to the lovely dress in Legacy and Maitreya sizes, it includes the adjustable hat and the white thigh high stockings in system/BOM layers. All you need to do is add some footwear and you are ready for a festive evening.


Another hunt prize that certainly caught my eye is the {Le'La} Candy Dress TFL Hunt 2021. This mini dress has slender spaghetti straps and a swirl of seasonal patterns in traditional colors. It comes in sizes for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim bodies. There is a bit of shine that makes me think this is probably a materials enabled outfit, so please make sure your viewer settings can accomodate that.


I also found a santa's sack at .::LUNA::. Body Art which is stuffed with their charming TFL Xmas'21 nail art prize. This HUD is for the Maitreya mesh body's nails, and there are 5 festive designs to choose from. I randomly chose two for the above image, but the one striped like candy canes is an instant favorite for me too :) 


For my final look this evening, I finally get to share this adorable Advent gift from Entice that got my attention 2 weeks ago when I first saw their gift key for the month :) It is called Santa Baby - Owl - Sweater, and is free for all members of their free group on the 14th only. Non-members can purchase it on that date for $25L, and all prior gifts are available for $50L apiece until the beginning of the new month/year. So this sweet sweater (long enough to wear as a dress as I am doing) includes Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh body sizes, with dark green sleeves and navy body adorned with a jolly owl. They are sitting on a tree branch while wearing a fun scarf, red glasses (Linda Belcher!) and playful antlers that makes me think they are pretending to be one of Santa's reindeer. So precious!

My week is a bit chaotic, but I am glad to be here tonight and excited about both RL and SL plans :) Tomorrow evening will involve cooking with my mom for the upcoming Christmas eve family gathering, just things that can be frozen, and Thursday I am finally getting my hair cut and colored. I might look halfway properly groomed for the holidays at this rate ;) I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Have Unequal [HU] Marguerite Dress_Christmas_Hourglass $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: [P.S.]Santacolor miniDress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: {Le'La} Candy Dress TFL Hunt 2021 $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Nails: .::LUNA::. Body Art - TFL Xmas'21 $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Entice - Santa Baby - Owl - Sweater $0L Advent Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Brazen - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BAREFOOT dew (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment