Saturday, December 4, 2021

Planet29 Anniversary Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some treats for you from the Planet29 anniversary round, which is open until the 22nd of December. They have a free group we can join to claim many gifts to celebrate the anniversary, in black gift boxes at nearly every display. It was fun to visit and see what is for sale, and there was amusing alien decor where we land :) I have several terrific gifts to share, which are just a sampling of the dozens awaiting us.


My first look combines two gifts, so let's start from the top ;) By that I mean the VAKI KVAKI ~Linda~ yellow top I am enjoying, which comes in sizes for Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. There is also a HUD for the bow with 12 texture choices (mix of solids and patterns) and an off button so you can even wear without the bow at all if you prefer. I think it looks particularly cute with the gift from ALANTORI, which are their High Waist Ultra Realistic Metalic Pants. These jeans style pants are provided in 3 classic sizes and 3 fitmesh sizes (S, M, L each) for classic avatars, as well as sizing for Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies. The silver color works perfectly as a neutral that you can wear with any color or pattern. 


Next I tried on the :uzu: joy dress - gift (legacy) on my Maitreya body just to see if there was any chance that it would fit, and as you can see it worked out pretty well :) I did use my body's HUD to alpha out my arms and some parts around the waist and hips, and I don't think it is even noticeable that it wasn't created for my body brand. The long sleeved dress has a front zipper and cute hood, for a casual touch that suits the pink and blue plaid pattern quite well. 


Ooh la la! I also decided to try on another gift that was not precisely the same body size that I am wearing, as this CHIBI MAID Dress from fuaya is designed for the Maitreya Flat Chest mod. I figured I would use the alpha section of the Maitreya HUD again, but this adorable dress has built in auto-hide so it saved me the trouble :) The dress has a pretty apron attached that ties in the back with a bold bow, not unlike the smaller black bow at the collar. Roleplay, anyone?


Two more gifts teamed up together here, in a pairing I am very fond of. The Eily Top Black is our gift from [Yumi], in sizes for Legacy and Maitreya bodies. The crossed straps on the front read "Shut Up" in a Gothic font, at least that is what it looks like to me. Our skirt is the Loki - Heart Skirt - Pink&Black - Maitreya which is a flirty style, both full and short. The name indicates which body it was created for, but as I have demonstrated tonight already, with a little ingenuity you can probably make it fit similarly proportioned bodies. 


My final look this evening is focused on my gorgeous new nails. They are the ARATA - Maitreya Bento Nail(Gift 2021 Winter) set, which are very easy to wear...just use the Maitreya body HUD to hide their built in nails, and add these. The gift includes a HUD with 3 color choices, which are the two shown here along with a black tipped pair. All have golden designs and edging, with those playful gems on a few of the nails. I like that the transparent part really does show your actual skin through it, so any shade no matter if light, dark, or fantasy based you are wearing, these nails will let that beauty through :)

This week felt like it lasted an entire month somehow, LOL, so I am greeting this weekend with lots of enthusiasm. I am going to my usual farmers market in the morning, and enjoyed a peaceful dinner with my parents earlier. Tomorrow evening is my night off from blogging, then I will return on Sunday as usual :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Planet29:

Photo 1:
Top: VAKI KVAKI ~Linda~ yellow $0L Group Gift
Pants: ALANTORI High Waist Ultra Realistic Metalic Pants $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: :uzu: joy dress - gift (legacy) $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: fuaya Maitreya Flat Chest CHIBI MAID Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: [Yumi] Eily Top Black $0L Group Gift
Skirt: Loki - Heart Skirt - Pink&Black - Maitreya $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: ARATA - Maitreya Bento Nail(Gift 2021 Winter) $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Brazen - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ADORABLE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment