Saturday, March 12, 2022

Seniha Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I visited the newly reopened Seniha store, which was recently remodeled and is looking fantastic by the way :) I made my way to the back of the store where I discovered their current group gifts, for their free-to-join group that shares the store's name. There are several to claim and I am showing you a handful of those in this evening's post. It is always exciting to see a designer's hard work in creating a new layout and decor for their store, sharing a piece of their creativity with all of us.


First I slipped into their most recent gift, the Seniha. Miriam Set // Fatpack Gift. Its cropped wrapped top and pleated mini skirt each come in sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, with a HUD that offers 20 colors for each as well as 3 metals for the tiny buckles on the waist. The skirt colors all have a subtle plaid to them, which looks great with the knit texture of the top. Add your favorite shoes and perhaps a necklace to complement that plunging neckline and you are ready to go just about anywhere in style.


Once the weather report for my weekend changed to 3-6" of snow tomorrow, I knew I had to find an SL beach, pronto! But first I need a versatile swimsuit, which I happily found in the Seniha. Ariana Bikini -v2- // Fatpack group gift. The upper and lower pieces each fit Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies. There is also a HUD of course, this one with a whopping 45 texture choices that include solid colors and fun patterns. I love the bold ties, and will need to make sure that the bare cheeks from my thong won't get me kicked out of the beach I visit ;)


Another weekend possibility is going to a club or ballroom where formalwear is the dress code, so if that sounds like your plans I suggest picking up the Seniha. Carelia Dress // Fatpack group gift. This beautiful halter gown has a daring slit exposing our entire right leg, with textures that suggest a hint of glitter. The gift includes Legacy and Maitreya sizing, with a 20 color HUD so you can personalize your big night out.


Next up is the Seniha. Bunny Set // Fatpack group gift, which was probably inspired by Easter season but also makes me think of Playboy bunnies. This playful treat consists of the bodysuit and accessories in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya bodies, with ears that you can adjust to suit your hair and head size. The provided HUD lets us choose from 30 colors each for bodysuit, cuffs, bow & buttons, tail, ears, and inside ears. I went with a springy pink on the left and an Easter chocolate theme on the right, but there are definitely no wrong choices :)


For my final look of the evening, I am pleased to share both versions included in the Seniha. Tropical Retro Dress // GIFT. The retro texture is on the left above with the tropical to the right, each of which come in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. The alternating triangle pattern is mesmerizing, and I am definitely a fan of lush green leaves accentuating this ruffled strapless mini too.

I did not get as much sleep as I needed, and what I did get was interrupted by randomly waking up, so my new goal for the weekend is to get as much rest as I can. Staying warm and indoors during the snowstorm will be a good idea too I suppose, even if I will miss seeing all the fine folks at the farmers market (assuming they are able to show). I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Seniha:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Seniha. Miriam Set // Fatpack Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Bikini: Seniha. Ariana Bikini -v2- // Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Seniha. Carelia Dress // Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Seniha. Bunny Set // Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Seniha. Tropical Retro Dress // GIFT $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Friday - Essential [FLF]
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BRIONIE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment