Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Do Yourself a FAVOR

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am sharing some group gifts from a store that is relatively new to me, called FAVOR. Their store group is currently free to join, and that group tag lets you claim several group gifts upstairs. There are two lucky boards and two midnight mania boards on either side of the staircase for group members as well, so be sure to take a peek at those before heading up. I am impressed with their merchandise and their generosity, not to mention a style that matches so many of my fashion moods. 


My first look this evening is their FAVOR - Dandy Dress Gift, a glitzy strapless mini dress in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. There is also a HUD with 9 beautiful colors to choose from, all with those same sparkly stripes and fun laced bodice.


Next I couldn't resist sharing the FAVOR - Sanja Dress v1 group gift! It is a delicate slip of a dress with slender straps that cross in the back, and a gathered seam down the front that is trimmed in a contrasting color to match the bows. The dress comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizing, with a 10 color HUD for the trim/bows. 


Once upon a time this style would have been described as country, but I think these days it might be considered cottagecore? Whatever genre these layered ruffles and lace make you think of, you can't deny that the FAVOR - GINA DRESS GIFT is simply adorable :) The gift includes 5 standard mesh sizes along with eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. 


This stunning sunshine yellow dress is our FAVOR - CINO DRESS GIFT, yours free just like tonight's other featured fashions with that free group tag. The bodice is crafted like a cage corset, attached to a high waisted mini skirt that is short enough in the back to reveal a touch of bum cheeks ;) It is included in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. 


For my final look of the evening, I am enjoying the FAVOR - Vanka Dress GIFT which is a feminine style with dramatic flourishes. The group gift consists of eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes, plus a HUD with 3 colors to choose from. All have black scalloped lace at the hem to match the waistline and sheer sections up top, and I just love the bow in the back above the back opening. In addition to the blue and red shown, there is a terrific purple choice that made me very happy too.

My appointment earlier went well, unlike the hockey game I watched this evening...my team lost pretty badly, just playing like they didn't care anymore, and it is disheartening to their fans. I am not giving up on them, just frustrated. I really need to redo my nails soon, LOL, as the polish I've been wearing for a few weeks is very chipped and worn away in spots. Random but I glanced down while typing and cringed at how bad they look. I have no idea what color I will go with next, so I'll have to glance at my small collection later and see what appeals to me most. I sure wish I had some of the talented SL nail experts to help me in RL with my manicures :) I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from FAVOR:

Photo 1:
Dress: FAVOR - Dandy Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: FAVOR - Sanja Dress v1 $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: FAVOR - GINA DRESS GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: FAVOR - CINO DRESS GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: FAVOR - Vanka Dress GIFT $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Brazen - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MERRY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment