Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Candyland is Dandy

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more terrific treats from the Candyland 4 event to show you. There are group gifts for the free Evil Bunny Hunt group at every display, and lots of exclusive offers that are priced to be affordable. I have always enjoyed the Evil Bunny Productions events and hunts, so I am pleased to share the gifts and bargains I find there :) We have until the 22nd to stop by and do our shopping (and gift claiming) so be sure to pick up those demos and have fun with the sweet theme.


For my first look tonight, I am sporting the EC Allie Outfit Green Plaid gift from Emerald Couture. The top and skirt are both provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies, while the adorable shoes fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High feet. The ruffles on the sleeves and skirt hem are a great match to the bow and the shoes. Speaking of which, the high heels have socks built in with buttons and a collar so they look like a dress shirt, so fun!


Next we see the flirty -Kinky Pinky- Heart Outfit, a gift whose top and panties each come in Freya, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizes. They are both decorated with red hearts and trim, and the ones on the ruffled top remind me of those cinnamon hearts candies which would of course harken back to our theme ♥. 


Our group gift from BlondeQueen is their lovely BQ::Cookie Dress::, a sleeveless mini with full skirt covered with decorated cupcakes sporting a candle on each one. There are sizes provided for Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. That soft minty color is a nice choice for spring, isn't it?


Another display you simply must visit is [Ari-Pari], where you can claim this charming Aviva Ruffle Dress as their free group gift. This body-hugging mini dress comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes, with a 15 color HUD so you have lots of choices. The neckline and hem are trimmed with a dainty frill, and the delicate spaghetti straps are a feminine touch. 


For my final look of the evening, stay right there at the [Ari-Pari] setup and you will see their exclusive offer called Sugar Fix Outfit. It pairs a tank top and flirty shorts which each fit Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies. There is also a HUD included, with 7 candy-coated textures for each piece and 4 colors for the trim on each, so you can do a lot of mixing and matching if you wish. The solid colors for the trim are each found as a candy color in the print, so you will be very nicely coordinated no matter what combination you select. Would you believe this versatile set is just $175L? If I had to choose two words to describe it, I would go with sweet and sporty, not the most common combo so I am digging the duet :)

Since my cough is still annoying, I got my chest x-ray a week earlier than the appointment I'd scheduled. I don't expect it to be anything other than acid reflux, and will probably need an upper GI eventually, because who doesn't love drinking barium? They asked a lot of questions, probably trying to make sure it wasn't the plague, and I had to tell two different people that I didn't have a fever which seems odd when everywhere else I go just takes your temperature instead of asking. The clinic where I went is in a mall, which is barely clinging to life...I went through the food court and there were only 2 stores left out of the 20 or so that used to be there, and only saw a handful of non-food shops that were active. I remember going to this mall as a kid when I didn't even live in the immediate area, so it is strange to see it in this condition. Hallmark was one of the few survivors, and some robotics people had at least 2 stores open. Oh well, not a bad day overall :) I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Candyland 4:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Emerald Couture EC Allie Outfit Green Plaid $0L EvilBunny Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: -Kinky Pinky- Heart Outfit $0L EvilBunny Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: BlondeQueen BQ::Cookie Dress:: GIFT $0L EvilBunny Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [Ari-Pari] Aviva Ruffle Dress $0L EvilBunny Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: [Ari-Pari] Sugar Fix Outfit $175L Candyland Exclusive

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BRIONIE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment