Saturday, March 5, 2022

Star Outlet Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I thought about possibilities for the upcoming weekend, and I admit I was inspired by my frustrating RL weather (nice day here and there surrounded by several very cold ones) so I thought about the beach. In SL it can be any weather we desire, one nearly instant teleport can bring us to a tropical locale or a beach adventure any time of year. With all that in mind, I found the Star Outlet store which has an impressive collection of beachwear and lingerie, to clothe your weekend days and nights in style. There is a free group for the store, and a display with several group gifts we can arrow through and then click the center (largest) image to claim each one shown there. I randomly chose some swimwear to share, and even if you don't go anywhere these can be just as useful in a pool or hot tub at home. I also grabbed a new hairstyle at a bargain price, so it was a very productive evening :)


A very recent gift is this striking Star Outlet Bikini Red hearts Group Gift Valentine 2022. It is designed to fit the Maitreya mesh body, and has just three triangular wisps of fabric in black with tiny red hearts. They are held in place with slender strings, so that even the back is a G-string to show off maximum skin. Here at Midnight Magpie, hearts are welcome as a 365-day-a-year accent to any clothing ♥. 


Next I tried on the Star Outlet Group Gift Zola, another terrific bikini that is sure to flatter your curves. The top and panties each come in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with an intriguing pattern in black, red, and orange. I am not an expert on styles of panties, lol, but this seems more of a thong than a G-string, and the top is definitely a halter which is a favorite of mine.


There are one-piece suits among these gifts as well, like this sexy Star Outlet Swimsuit Reva - Group Gift June 2020. This tiger print suit has plunging neckline and back, with legs cut high on the hip for added flirt factor. The gift includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing.


The Star Outlet Bikini Jada - Group Gift July 2020 is a fairly classic style of two piece swimsuit, tied at the back of the neck and with string bikini bottoms. It also has a terrific animal print (leopard?) of black and hints of blue on a sunny yellow background. There are sizes provided for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. I think in some ways it is my favorite of the bunch, yet each time I slipped into a different one I felt similar ;)


My final look this evening is our Star Outlet Bikini Becca - Group Gift Sep 2020. This fun treat is very colorful with even more colors available! The top and panties each come in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique body sizing, then there is a HUD to tint the straps any color you wish. I chose an aqua to match one of the stripe colors on the left, then a reddish for a different stripe's hue on the right. The HUD is simple to use but we also have a notecard with instructions just in case you have any questions about it. 

Hair note of the night: as soon as I got the notice about Truth Hair's newest Fifty Linden Fridays offering, I teleported as fast as I could to try the demo! Naturally I loved it and wound up purchasing it :) Fittingly it is called Friday, and is the Essential HUD so two tabs filled with various natural and fantasy type colors. We can also adjust the style of the bangs, the sides either tucked behind the ear (like mine is on my left ear) or loose in front of the ear, either/or both at once. I have no idea how long this will be available since today is Friday, but I am guessing the entire weekend. That topknot is so cute, and really looks great in any color.

It has been a long day somehow, and I am feeling tired already so I am looking forward to napping before the farmers market and then again before the 3PM hockey game, then again after. No solid sleep for me, just random naps. It is below freezing out right now, and will be slightly warmer than that (40-41 degrees) when I go out in the morning, so I will be bundling up. Hurry up, spring! Meanwhile I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone ♥

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Star Outlet:

Photo 1:
Bikini: Star Outlet Bikini Red hearts Group Gift Valentine 2022 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Bikini: Star Outlet Group Gift Zola $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Swimsuit: Star Outlet Swimsuit Reva - Group Gift June 2020 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Bikini: Star Outlet Bikini Jada - Group Gift July 2020 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Bikini: Star Outlet Bikini Becca - Group Gift Sep 2020 $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Friday - Essential [FLF]
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BRIONIE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment