Saturday, May 28, 2022

No Shot Treats

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I finally had a chance to visit No Shot again, something I had been meaning to do for a while because I always enjoy their fashions. They have a free group with regularly added gifts, and the prior ones are still available so we never miss out. A newer addition is a trio of lucky boards near those group gifts upstairs, which do not require the group tag to claim and each contain several different possible prizes. Naturally I hung out for a while and was fortunate enough to win a gorgeous prize that I'll be sharing along with several of the group gifts here this evening.


My first look is the current ladies' group gift for May 2022, called ~NS~ Juliet Bikini Oranges. We are certainly ready for summer in this cutie, a two piece ruffled swimsuit decorated with bright orange slices on a black and white striped background. Both pieces come in sizes for Altamura, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. There is a coordinated gift for the guys too, as they usually offer. That is another thing I deeply appreciate about No Shot, they don't forget the men of SL :)


Next I changed into the lovely ~NS~ Lucy Lacy Mini Dress Spring Green, which was an April 2022 group gift. The lace is sheer as you can see, and I love the bare shouldered style! Claim this from the previous gifts vendor and you'll receive Altamura, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, with the men's shirt in the same box in a very similar color. 


Sometimes we need a classy casual look, as I lean towards whenever doing gridwide hunting or just wandering around various stores, so I am a big fan of the March 2022 group gift. The ~NS~ Denim Halter Romper includes grey and black versions, each in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. The brief collar above bare shoulders is a fun touch, and the rear view is a pleasant surprise with just a slender strap down the center. 


For an elegant formal look, I highly recommend the ~NS~ Winter Mermaid Tail Evening Dress. This group gift is provided in Winter (left above) and Vanilla (right) each in standard mesh sizes as well as eBody Classic, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body versions. The style features openings both front and back of the bodice, and a slit in the front of the skirt that flatters the train in the rear. In RL the slit would make it easier to walk in this shape of gown, so I think in SL it will help with walking animations and really show off our legs.


We wrap things up with a lucky board prize called ~NS~ Salacia Crushed Velvet Dress Violet. This beauty shows off our shoulders above long tiered bell sleeves, while the rest of the mini dress hugs every curve. The color made me just as happy as the style, both wonderful!

I am experiencing thunderstorms in my area tonight, and there will be more in the morning when I am expecting to go to the farmers market so I have to keep my fingers crossed that nothing changes on me. My housemate's weekend guest arrives around noon, so the rest of my weekend will be dull and probably a bit frustrating. I hope you all have a terrific weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts and Prizes from No Shot:

Photo 1:
Bikini: ~NS~ Juliet Bikini Oranges $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: ~NS~ Lucy Lacy Mini Dress Spring Green $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: ~NS~ Denim Halter Romper $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: ~NS~ Winter Mermaid Tail Evening Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: ~NS~ Salacia Crushed Velvet Dress Violet $0L Lucky Board Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - Oats
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VAIANAI marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment