Monday, May 30, 2022

Third Life Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are exploring several stores of designers who participate in the Third Life group, which has a small $10L fee to join which is probably to protect from spammers and scammers. I've been a member for several years, and have gotten plenty of handy tips about special offers, sales, gifts, and even some stores that were new to me. I hope you enjoy your visits to these stores as much as I did :)


My first look this evening comes from ConTrato (new to me) called Sunny Skirt & Top - Model 5. The cinched bandeau and maxi skirt are each provided in standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. The top's solid color is a great match for one of the hues in the swirling pattern of the skirt, making them a very nicely coordinated outfit.


I also visited the Alma Miranda store where I found this lovely SAILOR EMBROIDERY MAXI DRESS as their current Third Life group gift. It has a fun mix of patterns and a 3D design on the bodice that usually looks like spiral flowers but in this texturing reminds me of a swirl of rope that would be very suitable for a nautical themed dress. There are 5 fitmesh standard sizes as well as Maitreya and Slink versions included in this gift. 


While I have referenced warmer weather on my blog lately, I fully recognize that other parts of the world (waves to Australia and New Zealand readers) are entering winter soon and that even more importantly we can find any climate we wish in SL no matter what the calendar says. So I was very pleased to claim the VERTIGO gift for Third Life called AISLING SWEATER DRESS. Its lush knit texture works so well with the style, from pert hood to darker band at the hem. This flattering dress fits Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. 


Next we head to [WellMade] who are very generous to both their own group and many other multi-designer groups, as evidenced by the wonderful Amaya Dress GIFT for Third Life. This bubble dress is provided in eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes, with a HUD offering 2 choices each for the dress and its built in belt. The blue and teal colors for the belt are very similar, and both look great with either pattern hues. 


Interestingly, the colors from my final look this evening are much like shades found in the WellMade gift :) This one however is a lingerie set from SpicySecrets which is called SS GIFT FOR THIRD LIFE. It was my first visit to this store, so I am very pleased to make their acquaintance :) The bra and panties are included in system/BOM layers plus appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, and Omega, so they are compatible with classic avatars and most popular mesh bodies. I really like the layered look, and the bright colors are certainly a fun touch. 

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was better than expected since the storm system apparently steered away from my area for the most part. The weather Saturday morning was terrific for the farmers market, and that put me in a happy frame of mind for the rest of the weekend. The houseguest arrived soon after I got home from the market, and will be leaving in the morning. Nothing major to say there, I have just been hanging out up here and trying to be extra quiet. I am literally awake the entire time he is asleep, so I make an effort to be polite about voice chatting, laughing, whatever might be disruptive. Oh well, I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for Third Life:

Photo 1:
Outfit: [ConTrato] Sunny Skirt & Top - Model 5 $0L ThirdLife Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Alma Miranda SAILOR EMBROIDERY MAXI DRESS $0L ThirdLife Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: VERTIGO AISLING SWEATER DRESS $0L ThirdLife Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [WellMade] Amaya Dress GIFT $0L ThirdLife Gift

Photo 5:
Lingerie: SpicySecrets SS GIFT FOR THIRD LIFE $0L ThirdLife Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - Oats
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VAIANAI marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment