Monday, May 2, 2022

Group Gifts for SLFO

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I was in the mood to explore, and that led to finding several SLFO group gifts. The SL Frees & Offers group is free to join, with many participating designers who have gifts for the group waiting for us in their mainstores. As you will see, it was a successful day finding generous gifts at some very familiar stores and one that is relatively new to me. I do appreciate any excuse to stop by a new store, just as exciting as the old favorites but in a different way. 


My first stop was Blackbird Lace, where I went upstairs and claimed their LIZZIE SET BY BL gift. Its top and pants are each provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, and Physique body versions. The cropped top is tied on each side, and shines in ambient lighting. I was intrigued by the pattern on the pants too, and their high waisted fit that flatters our curves.


In the same shopping center you will find the Black Angel store, where the gifts are also located upstairs and include this fun LANYA SET by BA STORE outfit for SLFO. The bra top and sporty capri length pants each come in sizes for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies. The top says QUEEN 01, while the pants have BAD GIRL on the front and back with the number 78 on the left hip. 


Vanilla's Fashion is the new-to-me store of the evening, and I was very pleased with the SLFO group gift called {VF} Unicorn Dress + HUD 4 Colors. The mini dress has a full skirt and a sweetheart neckline, which look terrific in any of the 4 colors from the provided HUD. The dress itself includes Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, and Voluptuous mesh body sizes. I will definitely be back to this store in the future!


Next we head to Lara AC where we can teleport to the gifts area using the sign at the front door and claim their charming Cardia Green dress for SLFO among many other group gifts. This pretty wrap dress fits Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. If you are in other multi-designer groups, be sure to look around and see what else you can claim while you are here :)


For my final look this evening, I visited the PETRY MODEL STORE and picked up their TATTOOED DRESS SWY gift. The halter style mini has rectangular cutouts on the front and a plunging back that reveals a teeny bit of bum cleavage, making this a playful choice for a mature rated club. The HUD that comes with the dress lets us choose from 5 solid colors and 5 patterns, two of which you can see above. I particularly love the purple ombre, and wonder which you will wear first. 

This weekend felt like it went by fairly quickly, although I am not sure exactly why. I had a great time at the farmers market and finally asked about the Boston terrier's name, which is Fagin like the Oliver Twist character. I don't think I read the book and saw the original black and white movie (from 1948) when I was a kid but not since, so my memory is foggy for sure. He just enjoys seeing all the people and getting lots of attention, and I noticed that two of the vendors have free dog treats so he gets healthy snacks (some of the foods they sell might not be dog friendly) and there are bowls of water for dogs at a few locations as well. People who are kind to animals make me happy, what can I say? :) Today was a mellow kind of day, and because of the new month I have some exciting places to explore for future blog posts. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Blackbird Lace LIZZIE SET BY BL $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Black Angel LANYA SET by BA STORE $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Vanilla's Fashion {VF} Unicorn Dress + HUD 4 Colors! $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Lara AC Dress Cardia Green $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: PETRY MODEL STORE - TATTOOED DRESS SWY $0L SLFO Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Cashmere - Essential @ The Fifty
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VAIANAI marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment