Tuesday, May 3, 2022

You Are Fabulous

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features several gifts for the FabFree in SL group, which is the inworld presence of the wonderful blog by the same name and is free to join. I have been a huge fan for ages of course, of both the blog and the group, so seeing all the notices recently about new group gifts inspired me to check out some slightly older ones. This way you can catch them before they are swapped out, just in case that happens sooner :) You will need their group tag active, and since it reads "I am Fabulous" it is especially fun to wear it around the grid. 


First I visited Emerald Couture, where I claimed this beautiful EC Seductive Sparkle Gown Set v2 Gold gift. This shimmery textured gown has a plunging neckline to balance out the long sleeves and full length skirt, and comes in fitmesh standard sizes along with eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. There are matching shoes also, provided to fit Belleza, eBody, Maitreya, Slink, and Tonic feet. I think this would have made a great look for the Met Gala this evening! To claim this gift, please right click the sign and pay $1L, which will be immediately refunded as the gift is delivered to you.


Next we have the .:Bad Rabbit:. Ferni Outfit Lavender gift for FabFree, an alluring blouse style dress opened almost down to the built in belt, with matching thigh-high boots. The dress is provided in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes, while the boots are for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique. There is also a HUD that offers 2 choices, darker or lighter hues, for the dress, lacing, belt, boots, and heels, plus an option to hide the belt. The pattern is apparently ferns based on the name of the outfit, although I admit to having mistaken it at first glance for feathers :) Either way, I am a fan!


Tastic has an amusing gift for us called I Wasn't Listening Top, and there are two signs to click beneath the FabFree sign depending on whether you wish to claim the men's version or the ladies'. Both read "I wasn't listening so I'm gonna nod, smile, and hope for the best" which cracks me up because as someone with hearing difficulties I do wind up resorting to this tactic at times ;) Mostly if I have politely explained to someone many times that I have trouble hearing them clearly, then I get tired of saying "What? Sorry? Pardon me? Can you repeat that please?" over and over. The female sizing consists of Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous fits. I am wearing it with the blue jeans from the Delizio fatpack that you can find free on the marketplace (and beneath many tops here on my blog) in system/BOM layers as well as Maitreya and Omega appliers.


I also visited the Harambee-Gwassi Kenya charity shop, where we can receive this striking Love Moon Dress with Hud gift with our FabFree tag. It has golden stars on it and the text "I love you to the moon and back", on a slip dress that is included in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes. Its HUD offers 6 preset textures which are various colored backgrounds, and then an RGB tinting ability if you want to adjust the look even further. I tend to prefer silver colored jewelry over yellow gold usually, but this dress will look amazing with your favorite gold accessories! Bonus style points if your jewelry has stars in the design too.


My final look this evening is the FabFree group gift courtesy of ART & FASHION, their DEMONS MINI DRESS. It has a very meaningful saying on the front, "I have the power to conquer all my demons." which is something I hope I can truthfully say someday. The gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. As with all of their various group's gifts, we need to pay $1L by right clicking the sign, but it is automatically refunded while the gift is delivered so it in the end it is still free. I really like the cutouts of the dress, which is already lovely but they do add something special.

I hope you are all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Emerald Couture EC Seductive Sparkle Gown Set v2 Gold $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: .:Bad Rabbit:. Ferni Outfit Lavender $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Tastic-I Wasn't Listening Top $0L FabFree Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:
Dress: Harambee-Gwassi Love Moon Dress with Hud $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: ART & FASHION - DEMONS MINI DRESS $0L FabFree Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Cashmere - Essential @ The Fifty
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VAIANAI marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment