Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Womenstuff Prizes

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more Womenstuff Hunt 2022 prizes to share, all of which are free and hiding inside red t-shirts with the Womenstuff logo on the front. If you are a member of the Womenstuff group ($50L to join) you can visit their headquarters and claim a free HUD to navigate the hunt path very easily, and if not I have a link of the store landmarks that was shared in a group notice by one of the participating designers. I was already in the group as I had been for several years, since one round before I even started blogging had the prizes set to group members only. That speaks to how long this event has been a part of SL, and explains why I am so excited that they are back in business :) There are so many really impressive designers taking part, and I am grateful to every single one of them for helping to revive this wonderful hunt.


My first look this evening starts with the .:FlowerDreams:.Lin Outfit prize, a striking tube top and mini skirt combo. They are each provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Signature Alice sizes. The top is gathered in the front and tied with a loose bow, while the skirt is is gathered both front and back to show off even more :) As soon as I saw the beautiful .::PC::. Flower Earring Set - Gold & Silver prize from Pink Cherry, I knew exactly what I would be pairing them with! Both pairs are included and have a fun sparkle called nano bling, which you can turn off with a command if you prefer as there is a notecard included with the instructions. I love the bold colors of these prizes, and think they would be a good choice for someone who finds pastel shades of pink to be too cutesy. 


For a more casual but equally flirty style, head to Ruxy and claim their versatile Carla Outfit. Its sheer top comes in Maitreya and Petite sizing, and the shorts with built in belt will fit the Maitreya body perfectly. There is a HUD with 5 textures each for top and shorts, then 2 colors for our belt and 2 metals for the buckle. I feel like I have been seeing a lot of lace lately, so perhaps it is a summer trend :) If so, I am here for it!


The very generous Hawker's House has one t-shirt hidden but with 4 prizes inside. This is their *HH* Ladies Mesh Boho Crop Top n Shorts, one of those 4 gifties, and it lives up to its name in style. The fluttery strapless top and matching shorts are each included in 5 fitmesh standard sizes as well as Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions. The blue and white colors reminded me of clouds in a bright blue sky, but also a vintage china pattern whose name escapes me. Either way, I find the color combo soothing and classically beautiful.


Another gift from Hawker's House is their *HH* Ladies Mesh Men's Button-Down Shirt Aegean seen here. The shirt comes in standard mesh sizes along with versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The pillowy slippers will fit most flat feet, and look dreamy soft. This look puts me in mind of waking up on a sunny weekend morning to find some coffee to share with Xan ♥.


My final look of the night has me feeling sultry! This beauty is the La Feminique - Pam bikini, a bra top and thong pairing replete with playful ties and a pattern of tropical greenery. These separates are included in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique body sizing. Sunlit beaches, here I come...

For some reason this week is feeling slow to me, and I have no idea why. It isn't necessarily a bad thing, just odd I guess. My RL week has one appointment, the podiatrist on Thursday, which will be a relief since I do have one ingrown toenail that is getting uncomfortable. Maybe I am eager to get that taken care of, so the days before it feel sluggish. The weather is warm but mostly decent this week, and I still have lots of Womenstuff stores to visit so my SL time will be busy and productive :) I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Womenstuff Hunt 2022:

Photo 1:
Outfit: .:FlowerDreams:.Lin Outfit $0L Womenstuff Hunt Prize
Earrings: PINK CHERRY .::PC::. Flower Earring Set - Gold & Silver $0L Womenstuff Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: Ruxy-Carla Outfit $0L Womenstuff Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: HAWKER'S HOUSE *HH* Ladies Mesh Boho Crop Top n Shorts $0L Womenstuff Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: HAWKERS HOUSE *HH* Ladies Mesh Men's Button-Down Shirt Aegean $0L Womenstuff Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Bikini: La Feminique - Pam $0L Womenstuff Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Joy - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DEEN marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment