Thursday, June 2, 2022

zOOm-ing Over To Free Dove

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I visited The Free Dove, where I happily explored and found the zOOm display which is loaded with ladies' fashions. There are 5 gifts there which can all be yours for free with the "Blessed by a Dove" tag from The Free Dove's group active and a simple click of each gift. I enjoy the range of casual to more dressy, and colors from simple black to every shade of the rainbow. Variety is the spice of life, and that does include Second Life of course :)


My first look of the evening is the zOOm - Violetta Dress, a flirty sleeveless mini with ruffle-trimmed cutouts on the sides. It is provided in Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes, with a handy HUD to tint our dress to any color at all. It shows the RGB code for wherever in the grid you click, then there are sliders to adjust the shade even further. Spoiler alert - it looks great in any hue!


The zOOm - Lucie Sweater is such a cute and cozy gift, a cropped sweater with loose turtleneck and long sleeves that extend to cover the palms for a little extra warmth. There are sizes for Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with a 5 texture HUD so you can choose your look. Each texture is a different color with its own unique artwork on it, fairly romantic options that made me smile.


If you are headed to a cold climate in SL (tempting when it's this hot out here in RL!) I can also happily suggest the zOOm - Julie Puffet Jacket gift at The Free Dove. The puffy jacket has a soft looking t-shirt built in beneath, and they come in Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh body sizes. There is also a HUD so we can pick from 3 shirt colors and 5 for the jacket, so let the mixing and matching commence :) With this top and the previous one I am wearing the blue pair from the Delizio marketplace gift, a fatpack of jeans in system/BOM layers plus appliers for Maitreya and Omega.


Next we have a little black dress that is far from basic. Their gift called zOOm - Astara Dress has a strapless sweetheart neckline and built in belt, and I love the way it hugs my curves. There are sizes for Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies included. I can't decide which way I'd like it better, accessorized with tons of colors or with a single accent color for even more drama.


For my final look of the evening, I chose the zOOm - Color Me! Outfit gift which is an eye-catching treat that also suits the month of June. This tank top with playful crossed straps and its matching jeans are each provided in Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh body sizes, with a HUD for the top with 5 texture choices. Each of those has a different main color with a beautifully contrasting scribble of paint coming from the brush on the front. The jeans do look like an artist has been hard at work, and maybe got into a playful fight with someone also armed with a paintbrush :) The rainbow of colors does remind me of Pride month, something I will be celebrating here on my blog very soon ♥.

It was a frustrating day here for a myriad of minor reasons, but I got my blood test results on the lab's app and they are about what I expected. My liver and thyroid are still out of whack, hehe, but everything else is within range. My dad always gets concerned to find out if my blood sugar is okay, since most of his family was diabetic and he saw some of the really rough symptoms associated with it, but I will be happy to inform him at dinner Friday that once again I passed that test ;) His concern comes from a good place, so I appreciate it. The weather is still pretty hot, and there will be thunderstorms later in the afternoon but I'll be home before they start. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from zOOm at The Free Dove:

Photo 1:
Dress: zOOm - Violetta Dress $0L Free Dove Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: zOOm - Lucie Sweater $0L Free Dove Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: zOOm - Julie Puffet Jacket $0L Free Dove Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: zOOm - Astara Dress $0L Free Dove Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: zOOm - Color Me! Outfit $0L Free Dove Group Gift

Pants Photos 2&3: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - Oats
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VAIANAI marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment