Thursday, June 16, 2022

Womenstuff Is Tops

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are taking a look at more Womenstuff Hunt 2022 prizes, specifically (as indicated in my title) various tops that you can pair with your favorite pants, skirts, jeans, or shorts. I shimmied into the white pair of the Delizio jeans fatpack which are free on the marketplace, several colors in system/BOM layers as well as Maitreya and Omega appliers. These prizes are all free, just for finding the red t-shirts in each participating store. If you are a member of the Womenstuff group ($50L to join) there is a HUD you can pick up at their headquarters, or you can use this list of participating stores which was shared in a group notice by one of the designers. I am so glad this hunt is back after a year hiatus and changing management, as it was always a favorite of mine :)


For my first look this evening, I am wearing the charming MV Apparel - Dolly Shirt prize. It has a flirty wrap style and slit long sleeves that are tied at the cuff with a cute bow. There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies included, with a 10 color HUD so you can customize the look even further.


I love the summery feel of the Eugenie top patterns hunt prize from !MOoH!. This cross halter top will fit Alice, Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minimizer mesh bodies. There is also a texture HUD with 10 terrific options, so you can match a wide range of pants or skirts. The slender wrapped fabric covers the essentials while still showing lots of skin, very fun!


Next we have the TinRoof . Zodiac Top w/HUD prize, a black tube top that can be adorned with your choice of all 12 zodiac signs via HUD. The top comes in sizing for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Kupra (Bimbo, Low, Original), Kups A, Kups B, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies. Then all you have to do is add the HUD and click the name of the zodiac sign you wish. I am wearing Aquarius (my RL sign) on the left, and Libra on the right as I have two close family members who are that sign and I love the idea of the scales, balance.


Witch in A Box has a truly magical prize for us, simply called GIFT Tshirt. It consists of Legacy and Maitreya sizes of a close fitting shirt with cuffed short sleeves, emblazoned with a star that holds the sun and moon inside. The black background shows off the light design very nicely, doesn't it?


My final look tonight is the SLC Beautiful Laced Bandeau Top berry, but you will notice that it has a surprise bonus :) When I changed into it, I took a closer look at the contents of the folder and realized that there is a thong in addition to the top, so naturally the jeans had to come off so we could see the pretty black lace panties. Both pieces are provided in system/BOM layers, along with appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink. Just about any color looks great with black, but I am partial to shades of pink or purple as its pairing :) 

My day was a little more stressful than anticipated, as I really do not handle being in a car well at all. We got stuck in construction related traffic and I had a few panic attacks, something that has plagued me most of my adult life, and I somehow forgot to bring appropriate medication with me. Breathing techniques didn't do as much as I would have liked, but they usually do not help me for some reason so I wasn't surprised. I share these things here to remind all of you that if you ever deal with anxiety, depression, etc., you are not alone ♥. Meanwhile I hope you are all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Womenstuff Hunt 2022:

Photo 1:
Top: MV Apparel - Dolly Shirt $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: !MOoH! Eugenie top patterns $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Top: TinRoof . Zodiac Top w/HUD $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Top: Witch in A Box // GIFT Tshirt $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Lingerie: SLC Beautiful Laced Bandeau Top berry $0L Hunt Prize

Pants Photos 1-4: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Friday - Essential [FLF]
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BREANA marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment