Friday, March 10, 2023

A-Hunting We Will Go

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have several hunt prizes to share from the FabFree St. Patrick's Day Hunt, hiding in neon rainbows for $0L - $5L each. I love hunts organized by FabFree since they have such talented designers as part of their group and many take part in their hunts too :) The prizes will be waiting for us just until the end of the month. I also snuck in another prize from the Spring Air Hunt 4, which is the one I shared some $3L prizes for recently that can be found by locating adorable plushie turtles. So this post has turned into a hunt prize bonanza!


My first look is the $3L prize from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. which is aptly named CLOVER Tee. This cozy tank top is a vibrant shade of green with a white clover stamped on the front, just right for this time of year. There are standard mesh sizes provided as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions. 


Keep following those hints for The Bold Llama Co. and you can also find their IRISH(ish) Tee seen here. The second "I" in Irish is dotted with a 4 leaf clover, and I must admit that I can identify with this sentiment as someone with no Irish heritage but a fondness for the holiday. Many people have done DNA testing, and my parents both did for health reasons but no Irish heritage for either of them so I am definitely just the "ish" part of this shirt ;) This prize contains the same sizes as the first one above, and I'm wearing both with the white pair from the Delizio marketplace freebie that appears here quite often.


My next random stop on the FabFree hunt path is AmAzInG CrEaTiOnS, where I followed the female hint to find the free Sexy Mini Top (EMMA) 49. This bare shouldered tube top has green sleeves and trim to match the green beer image which says "cheers!!" above and "happy st. patrick's day!" below. So cute! Have you ever had green beer? I did once but I'm not really a beer person and am technically allergic to it (hops) so it was really just a sip for fun. We receive sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies for this lovely prize. The white Delizio jeans worked well with this too :) 


[Piixcys Store] has 4 rainbows waiting for us, with wonderful prizes inside like this St. Patrick1 dress. It is just $5L and will fit Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The other $5L prize is a reversed version of this dress, with clover print as the insets instead of bodice and center panel, both very pretty and spring-like. I do appreciate a nice bare-shouldered style like this, and the slightly puffed sleeves draw attention to them nicely.


There are two fun hunt prizes from different hunts in my final look of the evening, so I'll start with the clothing :) That would be the Grumble-Power Dress-Irish which is a $5L FabFree prize from one of their two hidden rainbows. The other has panties for us, so definitely useful too. The dress comes in eBody Reborn, Juicy Boobs, Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra Original, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes, and I was immediately drawn to the splashy pattern and the styling of the bodice with all those sexy straps! As for the piggy bank I'm holding, that is the precious Lucky Piggy from KAMU that you can find by looking for their hidden turtle. In addition to the hold version seen here, there is also a decor version to rez out into your living space and it is just 1 land impact. There is a resize script built in if you want to make it larger or smaller. He has the traditional coin slot on his back and $ on his side like most piggy banks you see, but that deep green hue is especially lucky this month :) He can also represent how much we can save by taking the time to do these hunts, as heaven knows these prizes are all worth far more than we pay for them!

I decided to do my holiday manicure today, and it took me 45 minutes to soak off the old nail polish so I am just taking my time and doing a slow coat at a time. I'm using a pale green with gold flakes, and doing accent nails of a light soft gold color. It's really difficult for me to do my own nails with the neuropathy, yet I cannot trust a random salon to not hurt my hands/fingers for the same reason. I'm slow and not terribly neat but I do my best :) Now you know why I only do this once a month at most, too much of a time and energy investment. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. CLOVER Tee $3L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. IRISH(ish) Tee $5L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Top: AmAzInG CrEaTiOnS Sexy Mini Top (EMMA) 49 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: [Piixcys Store] St. Patrick1 $5L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Grumble-Power Dress-Irish $5L Hunt Prize
Pig: KAMU Lucky Piggy $3L Spring Air Hunt Prize

Pants Photos 1-3: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Serenity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ANIJS cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment