Thursday, March 30, 2023

FLOYD Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I realized it had been a while since I shared any of the FLOYD group gifts, which are plentiful and for their store group which is free to join. Their style packs a lot of sex appeal into these fashions, whether dresses, casual wear, lingerie, or swimwear. There are a few tattoos on the wall as well, so if you are looking for new and affordable body art then look no further :) I feel like with the warmer weather ahead, it will make sense to be less bundled up and wearing a bit more revealing clothing, or at least that's my excuse ;) I strongly suggest checking the contents (add, right click, edit, contents tab) to see if there are no-copy items in any of these unpacking HUDs, as several were and I had to rez them out to unpack the traditional way. If you don't have a home in SL then be sure to open these at a public sandbox :)


My first look of the evening is the .:FLOYD:.Jordan (Group Gift), which is either a bodysuit or a swimsuit because honestly I cannot tell the difference half the time ;) That just means they are versatile enough to be either. There are separate unpacker HUDs inside for eBody Curvy, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya bodies, with 8 versions inside each one. They are numbered rather than named, so it is a fun surprise to try each one on and see the various zigzag color combinations. The style has relatively modest coverage so I think it would work as a bathing suit for a family friendly area.


Meanwhile the .:FLOYD:.Octavia Maitreya Swimsuit Fullpack is definitely more revealing, both front and back, but I am not complaining! As the name indicates it is designed for the Maitreya mesh body, and there are 16 different color combinations included in this generous pack. The assortment of hues means that trying each numbered suit on gives us a double splash of color. 


Next I slipped into the .:FLOYD:.Jade (Group Gift) dress, well two of its lovely varieties that is :) The unpacker HUDs inside the main HUD are for eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya, with 6 beautiful dresses inside for each. The exception to that is the Maitreya only contains 5 (numbers 2-6) but the five it contains are all terrific so I am still very grateful for our free gifts ♥. I don't just say that to be polite, even if it would be rude to complain about free gifts, but I really truly do appreciate that I would have very little to share here without the generosity of designers like this, and missing one dress in 'my' size is not the end of the world by any means. Those neon colored hibiscus flowers have me craving summer, how about you?


You may not notice at first glance, but the .:FLOYD:.Ryza (Group Gift) is sheer in addition to being so shiny! The texture has that latex type sheen, and the gift comes in Freya, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes. If you look closely at the skirt, you can see the outline of my legs and even bum cleavage in the rear view. That in addition to the midriff cutout and small hemline notch in the back are extra sexy details of this one-shouldered delight.


For my final look of the evening, I am enjoying the .:FLOYD:.Lore Dress Fatpack (Gift) in two of its 5 gorgeous colors. There are sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, each packaged separately so you only have to open the sizes you need. I love the cutouts on both sides, showing off a touch of midriff, and that short hemline is sure to turn heads. Sexy!

I had a tiring day, thanks to being on my way to bed when my mom decided we absolutely had to talk on the phone...an hour later I finally convinced her that I needed some rest. It was partly my fault for pointing out that her younger nephew's Muslim wife is going to be observing Ramadan next Sunday when we are expecting them for Easter with my grandmother. That means she'll be fasting, and I was concerned about how to handle that since we've never done an Easter dinner with them before. Truth be told, we haven't done anything special for Easter since I was a child but we used to visit my grandparents who would give us baskets. Then my uncle converted to a different denomination and got married, so his wife and eventually their kids did their own (religious) thing. This year my mom decided that my grandmother is lonely, and here we are planning all sorts of chaos ;) I adore my cousins and their wives, so it isn't that I don't want to see them. I just hate planning food that is gluten free, not spicy, and pescatarian friendly, all without knowing what the cousins are bringing so duplication could happen or worse a huge gap where one group cannot eat anything at all. The snarky part of me wants to just bring a bottle of water or a head of lettuce, lol, but I will do whatever my mom needs. I hope you're all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from FLOYD:

Photo 1:
Bodysuit: .:FLOYD:.Jordan (Group Gift) $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Swimsuit: .:FLOYD:.Octavia Maitreya Swimsuit Fullpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: .:FLOYD:.Jade (Group Gift) $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: .:FLOYD:.Ryza (Group Gift) $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: .:FLOYD:.Lore Dress Fatpack (Gift) $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Magika - Cordelia
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ANSA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment