Thursday, April 27, 2023

La Feminique Treats

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am back with some wonderful group gifts, all found at the lovely La Feminique store. There are two curved staircases by the back wall, and behind them on the right side of that back wall is where to find the goodies :) There are gifts for the store's group which is currently free to join, as well as several multi-designer groups that are either free to join or have a small fee to keep out spammers and scammers. Most of what I'm sharing tonight are for the La Feminique store group, with one for the Paparazzi group because I really wanted to earworm you with a Lady Gaga song ;) Kidding, it simply a random choice from the groups there that I was already a member of and just felt drawn to the outfit. As someone who has multiple songs stuck in my head at any given time, earworms are a part of life so I do apologize if the song gets stuck on you now and you dislike it. I am confident that you'll find fashions here to make up for it though! While you have their group tag active be sure to look on the wall to the right of the group gifts and check out the lucky boards and midnight manias too.


First up, we have the La Feminique - Rachel GG top and shorts set for the La Feminique group. Both pieces are provided in Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Hourglass Petite mesh body sizes. The blouse is opened for a great view of cleavage all the way down to the waist where it is tied loosely, and I really like the floral print! The solid color of the cuffed shorts are a terrific match for the brightest of the flowers, and the 4 pocket styling of the shorts made me smile.


Next I changed into the charming La Feminique - Rose Group Gift, a tank dress in earth tones with a wonderful pattern of roses and greenery. There are sizes for eBody Reborn, Freya, Isis, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, Slink Hourglass, and Hourglass Petite mesh bodies included. Did you notice the loose bows on each hip? The sides are gathered and tied with a russet brown ribbon that looks great with the colors of the fabric.


Another don't-miss dress is our La Feminique - Iris Group Gift for the store group. This romantic bare shouldered maxi dress has a built in belt and gently pleated tiers on its skirt. We receive Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes when we claim this thoughtful gift. You probably already know that I'm a fan of florals so this absolutely caught my eye :)


The La Feminique - Erica Group Gift shows that casual fashions can be dazzling too :) This outfit includes the top, jacket, and jeans all to fit eBody Reborn, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. The jeans and jacket are cropped, and the jacket's collar is the same pretty patterned fabric as the flirty top. If you're like me, you probably have several pairs of black shoes in your inventory to choose from that you can wear with this set for an easy look any time of year.


My final look this evening is the group gift for the Paparazzi group (free to join) called La Feminique - Wild Group Gift. It is a playful romper with solid black top and belt, complementing the zebra patterned shorts half perfectly. The deep V neckline could show off a necklace you're fond of from your wardrobe, and the short sleeves make me think spring and summer (right on into autumn perhaps) for this versatile one-piece. There are eBody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes provided. 

Whew, I made the right decision in planning not to blog last night after the dental visit. Things did not go very well, as my anxiety flared and I had a minor panic attack on the way there (10 minute car ride) and my usual dentist had an emergency so one I'd only seen once before but disliked was the one on call. After what felt like dozens of x-rays that were due to be taken, he turned on the nitrous, asked immediately if I felt it yet and was fine, then when I said not yet (meaning give me a few breaths!) he cranked it up considerably. The next thing I remember is the hygienist telling me she switched me to oxygen and we needed to go up front to discuss the 'treatment plan' when I was ready. That means a filling is needed usually, so imagine my surprise when I got up there and was told 2 crowns and 2 fillings for nearly 4 grand. *shocked pikachu face* I have 2 appointments, one for the temp crowns and the other for the permanent crown insertion when the fillings will also be done. I did some counting later when the nitrous fog was somewhat lifted, and the 2 crowns are on teeth that currently have crowns so I am definitely confused. He must have explained something (x-rays showed something wrong?) while I was out of it, which my regular doc would never do without ensuring that I understood. I don't even remember this guy examining me, not that I doubt he did but just pointing out the level of sedation I was feeling. The car ride home was fun, LOL, another stronger panic attack mixed with traffic and a back way home that took a half hour. There is no way I'd have been capable of blogging. Deep breaths...I am somewhat better today but still anxious, and the almost 2 weeks until the next appointment will be anxiety ridden I'm sure. That's simply how my brain works when it knows something is coming up. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from La Feminique:

Photo 1:
Outfit: La Feminique - Rachel GG $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: La Feminique - Rose Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: La Feminique - Iris Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: La Feminique - Erica Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Romper: La Feminique - Wild Group Gift $0L Paparazzi Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Amour - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - CANDICE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment