Tuesday, April 4, 2023

MIIX Anniversary

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features several fantastic gifts and an exclusive offer from the MIIX Event, whose current round is celebrating their anniversary so you know what that means :) Join their free Hype Event group and you will be able to claim all the goodies from the various colored giftbags at most of the displays around the event space. There are some terrific designers taking part, with fashions and accessories for men and women, plus some home decor so you can liven up your living space too. I also noticed several Evo X makeup gifts, so if your mesh head is compatible you could really score some hot looks.


My first look of the night is the {S&C} Kiki Dress (fat pack hud) gift from Spells & Charms To Go. This eye-catching strapless mini dress fits Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya, and TMP mesh bodies, and includes a 6 color HUD to change the look as you wish. The top is silver on most but gold to go with the texture with golden circles, which remind me of vinyl records because I'm old vintage ;) They also made me think of cymbals, so either way I'm thinking musical. The laced top accentuates the bust, very flattering look overall. 


Next we take a look at the lovely - Kinky Pinky - Millie Love Dress (fatpack) gift. It is a playful cross between a bodysuit and mini dress, with sweet heart shaped cutout in front and a halter neckline that leads to a mostly exposed back. The panties are built in which is probably what made me think 'bodysuit' too. We receive Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya, and TMP mesh body sizes, as well as a 3 color HUD with the two shown and a bold dark blue option. All have a black side for perfect contrast, and more hearts scrawled on the texture for added romance.


This charming duo of shirts is the ::BQ::Ally Top:: Miix Event GIFT in the gift bag at BlondeQueen's display. The black/white pied de poule and red/black pied de poule (I believe that pattern name is French for houndstooth) versions are each provided in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The combo of formal pattern with playful low cut sides (side boob) makes for a fun spring or summer outfit when paired with the bottoms of your choice. I went with the blue pair of the Delizio jeans fatpack that appear here fairly often and are free on the marketplace.


Those jeans also came in handy when I visited The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. at the event, so I could wear them with the adorable SWEET BUNNY Tee gift :) The design on the front makes it suitable for Easter this weekend, or really any time of year if you are a fan of bunnies like I am. This one has delicate lashes and a heart shaped nose, with glittery stars and the words "sweet bunny" in text beneath her. There are standard mesh sizes provided as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions.


My final look of the evening is the MIIX Event exclusive offer from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co., their ADIOS AMIGOS Tees. For just $150L we receive those same sizes I mentioned on the previous image, with a HUD that offers 3 different versions to change the color and design on the front of our shirt. The two seen here say "Adios Amigos" and "Start the day with good ideas", which I try to do :) The third not shown is a charcoal backdrop with "Dear naps I'm sorry I hated you as a kid" on different colored blocks. I am a huge fan of naps now for sure, so it made me chuckle in appreciation and I will be wearing that one very soon. The holiday weekend is bound to require a snooze or two! Now I usually wear these tees with BOM jeans, but they are just short enough that you can pair them with lots of types of mesh jeans, pants, or skirts very easily too. 

I am having some allergy issues and doing way too much sneezing, not to mention that my eyes feel like they have sand in them. Isn't pollen season fun? The weather is much warmer though and it finally feels like spring, so I am ready to enjoy some time outdoors without being bundled up like the South Park kids. I have more gifts from the MIIX Event to share tomorrow, and I've been looking into a few other things for the rest of the week's posts. Good stuff :) I hope you're all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts and Offers from MIIX Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: Spells & Charms To Go {S&C} Kiki Dress (fat pack hud) $0L MIIX Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: - Kinky Pinky - Millie Love Dress (fatpack) $0L MIIX Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: BlondeQueen ::BQ::Ally Top:: Miix Event GIFT $0L MIIX Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. SWEET BUNNY Tee $0L MIIX Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. ADIOS AMIGOS Tees $150L MIIX Event Exclusive

Pants Photos 3-5: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Cupcake - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KATEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment